What's The Best Torrent Portal/Tracker Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakhawat

Hello!

I have been running my warez blog for over years, but it's time for me to expand my work...=)

So I am looking for good torrent portal/tracker script. I won't store any movie, music etc. files on server. Just the .torrent files

So suggest me some free or paid good scripts.

10 comments
Okay I have installed xbit, But is their any option/script/plugins/addon to grab all the .torrent files from other torrent portal like kickasstorents, demonoid, thepiratebay, h33t, torrentz etc.?

My new site looks like empty box! How do I fill it with good content!?

Thanks

XBtit is probably the best by far. But do you really want to get into torrent business? Torrent websites get shut down faster then warez sites. They're a DMCA magnet.

As for your last question, well if you want it quality, you gotta use some time to work on it, the content won't fill in by itself.

And, you got into a business you don't understand. You've installed a torrent tracker and want to fill in the content from other websites, which use different trackers. What you wanted to do is create a torrent indexing/search website. You made something completely different. The way you want it done, you gotta upload your own stuff.

XBtit is probably the best by far.
Let me say: Xbtit is the best back-end by far. TBDev has the best front-end posibilities by far so...

Xbtit + TBDev = The Perfect Tracker!

P.D: I´m looking for TBDev "experts" (Or just someone who can help me a bit) so feel free to PM me if you wanna join a new BT project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back