Whats the best FREE online multiplayer game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
What type of games do you like?
There are many COC (Clash Of Clans), COD, Vikings and ....are similar games. Which available for both PC and smartphones.

SIMs free play is the one where you can play with friends. Playing EveryTown (farming game) feels similar. Both are totally different.
SIMs free play Simulation game after sims free play
EveryTown Every town farming game

MMO games - Play all mmo war gaming online in a single account

Best games for PC..
Overwatch
Diablo 3
CS:GO
Team Fortress 2
Unreal Tournament
Counter Strike
Battlefield 1
Grand Theft Auto V
Elite: Dangerous
Mortal Kombat X
Awesomenauts
Trackmania Turbo
Dark Souls III
Dying Light
PlanetSide 2
Tom Clancy's The Division
Left 4 Dead 2

Hmm... I think I have several suggestion for this:
1) Multiplayer Online Battle Arena: Dota 2/LoL - these two are so famous by now I bet we all have heard about it. These games are easy to access, but it will be difficult to master so I suggest you only choose to main one.
2) FPS: Warframe - Warframe isn't necessary a pure FPS but it can still give you quite a decent fun time with it. So far it's one of the best free online multiplayer games so I think it's worth a try.
3) Survival: Evolve - Evolve used to be a paid game, but after its poor players base the developers decided to make it a free-to-play game and I think it's a nice game for those who prefer a true beast hunting experience.
4) MMORPG: There are tons of free MMORPG out there and I can't really give any suggestion so I can only share my played games: Blade&Souls, Dragon Nest, Skyforge. There are probably more but these are all I can remember.

If You're into MOBA's go check Dota 2 or LoL
If you're into FPS games go check out Line of sight / Dirty Bomb / Paladins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back