• Galaxy Tab 10"

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Hey guys

I wanted to know whats better and why.

Should i get the iPad 2 or the Galaxy Tab the 10inch one.

Please assist.

Price is not the issue. So dont mention price.

galaxy-tab-10.1-vs-ipad-2-1.jpg

Regards

Last edited:
40 comments
It's obviously the iPad 2. Their's no real question with that and if price isn't an issue for you then go with that. The main question this coming holiday period is will people get the iPad 2 ($499) or the Amazon Fire ($199). Ya the iPad 2 is slightly more powerful but with such a massive difference in price during a recession I can't see as many going for the iPad. The galaxy tried to be the first major iPad competitor but failed imo. The Amazon Fire has a far bigger chance.

Hmm does iPad have telephone support?

Also i guess Amazon Fire i would not want it coz its just the launch of it, not even popular and all.

Hmmm so does iPad have more apps then android?

Also i guess Amazon Fire i would not want it coz its just the launch of it, not even popular and all.

Ya true Amazon Fire is just released and anyway it's a budget option so not for you.

No telephone support.

When Apple launched the iPhone they built up a lead on the number of apps. Android then caught up over time as it's phones became popular.

The same thing is happening with Tablets. Apple have a large lead with apps for the iPad but Android will catch up with the numbers but it will most likely be another year before it has as many. Until then though the iPad will have a lot more apps to chose from.

The main fuzz about ipad2 is it's thinner and it has facetime now. But the new Samsung Galaxy Tab is thinner and a little lighter than ipad2 and most of people don't know it.

About the facetime, ipad has a front VGA camera and a 1MP back camera. Samsung has 2 MP front camera and 3 MP back camera supporting 720p video recording.

Ipad 2 don't support flash but galaxy tab does.

The new Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core processor is 2x better than the ipad's processor and this supports gaming much better.

The samsung's display is obviously better than Ipad's display. The Android 3.0 supports better multitasking than ios.

So if you;re looking for something like ipad but not ipad, galaxy tab is the best option. If you're looking to compare ipad or galaxy tab, it's really a preference. If you like ios, go for ipad. If you like android, go with galaxy tab. But the main disadvantage with galaxy tab is, it has less apps for now.. But then again, it's just for now.

Ohh and btw, I own a 3G Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1...

Happy, have you tried the new galaxy tab? It's kinda bullshit that you say ipad 2 is "obviously" better.

Last edited:
Hmm well that is what i have been told about the galaxy tab that its way much better. Its also beaten the iPad.

Yeah i have never used i Products yet as not a very big fan of them.

Yes it does have phone support. There's an app known as Line2 by Toktumi.

I have an iPad 2, it's marvelous. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to watch portable HD movies, take road trips and have something to do while traveling in general. The battery life is superb, it's very easy to jailbreak and the apps are amazing.

If I had the money, I'd go for the iPad, usually the more expensive originals are better than the different types, obviously not all the time but I'd assume so in this case, at least in this current point in time.

Ipad to has amazing batter life with sleek design........ Still i think galaxy wins because of its android platform :)

Bullshit. Most of you here never tried samsung galaxy tab, it's a comparison, you cannot fucking vote for the tab you have. Get Galaxy Tab and see how it is. I know people who have switched from ipad2 to galaxy tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back