Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohost

Banned
Banned
I've been wondering what would make Biohost better then what it currently now, it's been running pretty soon, we have a http downloader for deluge and rutorrent boxes in the work (sssssh don't tell anyone ;) ) But I really don't know whats the next step to take for biohost, should I started advertising and see how it goes? We gain alot of customers a month and loose a few people cause there either boosted there ratio big time. I was thinking of a biohost news letter, but how often should it be? every 2 weeks or monthly?...Also anyone good/perfect with grammar that could pre read it, and should I make it a .PDF and hire a artist to make some cool banners for each page, and also introduce a "shit list" of bad customers that tried to scam us or pulled the money from there bank and said PP wasn't authorized to use the money and then argues it? Give me some ideas of what to do to improve biohost, should we start offering rapidleech accounts on our hosting servers and such or do that with a seedbox...I'm not sure, just please give me some ideas guys :)? Thanks alot.

6 comments
Truthfully you should only use rtorrent+rutorrent for a seedbox host.. It takes a huge load off and rtorrent handles connections way better then deluge or anyother client for linux..

As for rapidleech you could have both side by side but having rapidleech kinda sucks balls i dont like it.. But if users want it place a updated copy in the users directory so they can move files that they downloaded over to the rapidleech folder to upload or unrar or whatever

Thats not really a good idea...Torrentflux we get the most orders for cause we have the cheapest seedbox on the net people say, and alot of people like Deluge over rutorrent, so limiting ourselves is just plain not smart, we also offer rutorrent customers deluge trials and vise versa incase they like the other better.

I have had hosting with these guy's and they are crap! they boast 24/7 support of which i have never seen them live up to, and i have had a few tickets open that didn't receive a reply for 3 days!

They boast live support in your signup email which it is never online! their service is very slow too, well on shared hosting anyway.

There are way better host's than these guy's i would steer away from them! if you know what's good for you.

Have a sign or post on a blog, for example: "We'll be offline for a few days ... [reason here]" so that your customers would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back