What Windows 8 Should have looked like

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSand

I don’t know about you guys but when I saw Metro UI for the first time on a desktop PC, the first word that came to my mind started with ‘W’ and ended with ‘TF’. Sure, Metro is a beautiful user interface but when put on a 22-inch monitor it looks terribly out of place and doesn’t feel right when operated with a mouse. It looks even worse when placed alongside the old Windows 7/Vista UI, which will also be part of Windows 8. I wished Microsoft had come up with a way to make the existing Windows 7/Vista UI look more like Metro instead of having them simultaneously in one OS.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Read More/Source

14 comments
Windows XP in my opinion would still be the best OS made by microsoft.

Microsoft is overcomplicating things, they do not understand that we people want a computer not a space shuttle :(

I wonder how fast is booting up now. XP and Win7 gave me 30 seconds maximum waiting time from zero to ready to go.

last but not the least, awaiting for future feedbacks and free download link [trollface]

I wonder how fast is booting up now. XP and Win7 gave me 30 seconds maximum waiting time from zero to ready to go.

last but not the least, awaiting for future feedbacks and free download link [trollface]

The 29th you'll get your free download link on msdn.microsoft.com :))

That mockup looks like Ubuntu's color palette. Man, idk where ms is going but if it gets any where close to that tablet shit, im making GNOME my primary OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back