What to do to work in google ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
I think [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Computer Science [/FONT]is most needed. You must have high professional knowledge and high learning spirit to work for the Google boss!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Computer Science learn more than 5 coding language make something good for market wait for them to buy you.Tell them + hire me too and vaula you finally working for google . For other ways more harder than this.[/FONT]

Hello, what should i do to work in google ? Study Computer Science ? or Internet Technology ?

For example designers in Google should know:

1. User interface design
2. Graphic design
3. Web design
4. Photoshop
5. Illustrator
6. Information architecture
7. Art direction

I have the understanding that Google asks you (possible employee) to work for them, but if Google actively seeks to employ you I would make sure that I was proficient in both computer science and internet technology.

It Depends on You in which specific category you want to apply
There are system Administrators ,Android Developers , Web Developers & etc (google for various position)
Pick one which is in your intrest and start learning regarding it . buy books & climb up the ladder
let them know you are capable of the specific job , wait for their response.
& You need to learn from IT % Comp sci as well about your topics in details not in Beginners Level

ask yourself "Which title of Job you want to achieve?" then I think you need to be the professional as you can with the right degree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back