1. Avery1012

Avery1012 Member

Mar 30, 2017
    Hello, what should i do to work in google ? Study Computer Science ? or Internet Technology ?

2. johnrain

johnrain Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2017
    I think [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Computer Science [/FONT]is most needed. You must have high professional knowledge and high learning spirit to work for the Google boss!

3. zerofire2905

zerofire2905 Member

Apr 4, 2017
    I think both is required to work in google

4. Avery1012

Avery1012 Member

Mar 30, 2017
    What do you think about Information technology or Information systems ?

5. john.leedao

john.leedao Member

Nov 8, 2016
    You want to do in google :)) Learn to be a coder or programmer and you will be like a bill gate

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. luyenyen

luyenyen Active Member

Apr 5, 2017
    You should learn the information technology, all what you need that, they can be working with Google

7. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Both are equally important to work in Google.

8. dogankurye

dogankurye New Member

Aug 10, 2017
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Computer Science learn more than 5 coding language make something good for market wait for them to buy you.Tell them + hire me too and vaula you finally working for google . For other ways more harder than this.[/FONT]

9. khan99

khan99 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2015
    You need to be smart and then apply for a job. you don't need a specific degree.

10. qbeststar

qbeststar Member

Jun 13, 2017
    For example designers in Google should know:

1. User interface design
    2. Graphic design
    3. Web design
    4. Photoshop
    5. Illustrator
    6. Information architecture
    7. Art direction

11. sinha.kajal

sinha.kajal Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Google have various Positions with different knowledge. You should be best in your core competency and your knowledge.

12. maxbrainer

maxbrainer Active Member

Oct 29, 2017
    I have the understanding that Google asks you (possible employee) to work for them, but if Google actively seeks to employ you I would make sure that I was proficient in both computer science and internet technology.

13. HokuRaj

HokuRaj Active Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Build some website/app that is not even thought of by Google. Then no need to apply, they will find you.

14. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    You should have an IQ higher, to be competent and no lazy and of course to have specialized knowledge.

15. Abhishek Boris

Abhishek Boris New Member

Jul 25, 2018
    It Depends on You in which specific category you want to apply
    There are system Administrators ,Android Developers , Web Developers & etc (google for various position)
    Pick one which is in your intrest and start learning regarding it . buy books & climb up the ladder
    let them know you are capable of the specific job , wait for their response.
    & You need to learn from IT % Comp sci as well about your topics in details not in Beginners Level

16. khan99

khan99 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2015
    ask yourself "Which title of Job you want to achieve?" then I think you need to be the professional as you can with the right degree!