Status
Not open for further replies.

thecompgame

I was signed out and i saw this big ass registration banner on the home page? Can i just say WHAT THE FUCK is that?:facepalm:
Its just annoying do you honestly think thats gonna make people register? Its probably going to make people go away if anything.
Its not biggie if your a member but even when i go to log in i hate it its ugly to big and why couldn't you just use a little banner that goes at the top of the site? Like when you get a message in FF saying its blocking pop ups.

14 comments
It's obviously not an issue when we've had it this long and you've just noticed it. The amount of new members registering hasn't stopped either so your theory about it preventing or deterring visitors from registering doesn't hold weight.

Some people are so fucking stupid
sMjuR.gif

PFSUB.gif

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Don't Blink, Don't Marquee!
sMjuR.gif

PFSUB.gif

Last edited:
It's obviously not an issue when we've had it this long and you've just noticed it. The amount of new members registering hasn't stopped either so your theory about it preventing or deterring visitors from registering doesn't hold weight.
you know what. New members came from jdownloader because of fileserve problem lol. They register because they've no choice

The banner is there to make members register simple as that, it`s matter of personal taste and the banner have been there for ages, i don't even understand how does it bother u if you spend 99% of the time logged in, and when logged in you don't even see it.

Anyway the banner will stay and lets close this thread since nothing can be really added about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back