Status
Not open for further replies.

-saMmy-

Hello,

What a webmaster should have before starting a new project? (I mean stuff).

I think:

1. Personal Laptop/Pc
2. Perfect Webhosting
3. High Speed Internet Connection
4. Innovative Idea
5. Some money for startup
6. Smartphone and??

8 comments
You start with an innovative idea but you can always just join the fish and make a site / app that is already out there and the revenue cake is big enough.
You will need a pc or a laptop to create your idea or the ground breaking app.
I'm sure you will want to upload your idea using a high speed internet connection.
No doubt you will need some kind of perfect hosting to upload your site files to.

if you have some webmastering skills you won't need much money to start, no need for smartphone at start.

The other thing you need and it is not in the list is a steady connection to wjunction.com to share your ideas and ask for help, some of the most talented people I know are part of the community here.

Sys Admin (linux-debian/ubuntu), Scripting (php/python/shell), Front-end (html/css). Some design skills would be a plus.

I am covering things a perfect webmaster should have

share if anything not in the list.

@mizaco : these are skills bro not stuff. Skills are must but what stuff is required?

Mate in the title you say skills and then you talk about things and stuff. :cough:

I think what you mentioned is good to go, but of course dual/triple/quadruple monitor is always a plus. Especially for design and coding works. Or to watch any videos while working. There are even dual screen notebooks. As mentioned before the innovative Idea is not needed, but it will make you earn more if its good. And it will make you feel better. Some cloud backup space is also a good thing to have. And if its a big project you should have a punchbag directly beneath your desk to not break things if you freak out.

You start with an innovative idea but you can always just join the fish and make a site / app that is already out there and the revenue cake is big enough.
You will need a pc or a laptop to create your idea or the ground breaking app.
I'm sure you will want to upload your idea using a high speed internet connection.
No doubt you will need some kind of perfect hosting to upload your site files to.

if you have some webmastering skills you won't need much money to start, no need for smartphone at start.

The other thing you need and it is not in the list is a steady connection to wjunction.com to share your ideas and ask for help, some of the most talented people I know are part of the community here.

Befor all that You have to be a good man to sell your self and find what cotame needs ,and know how google works so you sell your mind how to use google,so then you Sell website and how to get site on top its will bring more $$$ . <--- if got to work for your self

sorry my shiit english Read like it say,you will get the point

dp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back