What script are these MP3 sites using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djlatino

I know that sites like beemp3.com, mp3skull and mp3raid.com use a script which basically index' music like you would with the right wording in google search, though I still want to know what script they're using as well,

What I really want to know is what script both mp3juices.com and muzon.ws is using and how are they still able to keep standing without music copyright infringement cults becoming all butthurt? Is it where they're hosted? (It boggles me mainly because this script actually delivers great quality in their mp3s and because their links are direct, all of them).

Regards

8 comments
Beemp3.com and the similar sites use custom scripts.Free and commercial mp3 scripts are always available but they won't be as good as the custom scripts.

Even though these sites index and provide links to other sites, there will be a butt-load of copyright take downs everyday.As long as you obey the copyright holders you won't be butt-hurt.

Beemp3.com and the similar sites use custom scripts.Free and commercial mp3 scripts are always available but they won't be as good as the custom scripts.

Even though these sites index and provide links to other sites, there will be a butt-load of copyright take downs everyday.As long as you obey the copyright holders you won't be butt-hurt.
They have "custom" looking scripts but the retrieval of the files is exactly the same, especially for muzon and mp3juices.

@Djlatino

Yeah but the concept of muzon and mp3juices is totally different from beemp3.com and abmp3.com.The former sites only search for mp3s from specific sites alone and i'm pretty sure that they don't use a crawler to index anything, but the latter uses a crawler to index sites and adds links to its database.

@softleaks

I know that's why I stated in my OP that they both used different systems. What I'm wondering is what mp3juices and muzon uses. Or at least their sources!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back