Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Acer

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Other ( Please specify )

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are flipping kidding me? Sorry I just can't understand sarcasm online, but if your serious I'm amazed.

Apple products are completely over priced. They are 2x the price of any PC laptop with the same components if not worse. The only credit to a mac I can give is the fact that it has a really sleek compressed design.

I'm not kidding, if you compare the general retail price of a computer from HP to an apple one, then the apple one will be maybe $100-200 more expensive. Which is nothing when buying a laptop. And unless you're computer is a bulky thing or 17' that no one buys the prices will be similar. You can't compare an apple retail price to a price you got from some small computer store. If you're smart enough to look at the small stores you can find cheaper apple computers through distributors or other places.

Apples are too overpriced, and if your hard drive goes, youneed to be sent to Apple in order to get them fixed. Where as PCs, you just order a hard drive and fix it yourself. An extra couple hundred dollars not necessary.

sony is good but the configuration that we get in em as compared with the price is much higher than any. :|

Dell, Allienware, HP ftw! :))

ohh yea Toshiba has good cheaper and highly configurable laptops :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back