what kind of app - script from it i can get this info in auto way !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownX

Hi guys

how i can get this info of images sets in auto way

like this

Size:450 MB | Pictures:203| Resolution:4000x7000

Download

---

thx

25 comments
from the images sets - pictures folders ;)

i asked because
i see alot of posters post photos sets in blogs and forums in this way with this kind of basic info in that order

so my question how :?:

Ok, always ask questions in detailed format so the people visiting your thread understand what you are looking for. If you don't the people who visit will be put off by seeing so small details and will leave the thread.

On Topic:
Most of them would be doing it manually since it doesn't take much time to get this info yourself on Windows. If you still need an app, get yourself a custom coded app by contacting some developers who are good at Windows app development, assuming you will have the images stored on Windows.

is the pictures in the folder have the same Resolution ? (every set have same Resolution?)

every folder have a set, right? .. no subdir !!

and what type
? jpg ,bmp ...

Last edited:
Ok, always ask questions in detailed format so the people visiting your thread understand what you are looking for. If you don't the people who visit will be put off by seeing so small details and will leave the thread.

On Topic:
Most of them would be doing it manually since it doesn't take much time to get this info yourself on Windows. If you still need an app, get yourself a custom coded app by contacting some developers who are good at Windows app development, assuming you will have the images stored on Windows.

mate
manually i know how everybody know

i ask because no way one post 100 images sets per hour with accurate info of every set manually
and no way a lot of posters post like this all over the net
just for fun
manually
with download links after the info in order in every post

so again my qustion what app - script do that !
i am sure this not manually

its out there no need for codes or hire someone all i need someone tell me the name
its known between some of the Russian posters but no one of them want to tell

still the search on

Linux or windows??

You show resolution 4000 x 70000 . Is that for all 203 images combined or for a single image that represents the average size for each of the 203 images??

i really dont know that why i am ask

look here
Format JPG | Quantity 1246 | Resolution 1680x1050 - 2560x1600 | Size 1.62 GB

there standard resolution of the pictures sets even if the folder contain different types of resolution pictures

I was asking about your server/vps..... As this would have to be done before you rar the folder of images when you confiscate them from others posts..

With that new link it shows that the resolution is a min - max resolution of all the images...

Last edited:
assuming you are using Linux server (generally)
below to linux commands will do the tings for you

du -sh downloads

return the Total Size of the Directory in KB/MB/GB
where "downloads" is the folder name

ls downloads | wc -l

return total number of files exist in the "downloads" folder

du -sh downloads

ls downloads | wc -l

That was the easy part...

NOW UnknownX how do you expect someone to give you aprogram name since most linux won't run on windows and most windows programs won't run on linux.

What is wrong wth you...

when i told you give me more details, you ignored me .. actually i was going to programe a win32 tool for you to do what you wanted for free

good luck finding that app~~script name :)

Last edited:

du -sh downloads

ls downloads | wc -l

NOW UnknownX how do you expect someone to give you aprogram name since most linux won't run on windows and most windows programs won't run on linux.

What is wrong wth you...

dude i am guess u don't even know what i am talking about and just try to answer a question u don't know anything about ... so please don't replay and add more disruption to this thread
i don't open my mouth about anything related to windows or linux or vps

that way of collecting pictures folders info in that order and then upload the files with the name is done automatic is out there

Download

that type of posting is known for some of webmaters and posters my thread is for those people who know what i am talking about not for who shoot blank and useless answers not even related for what i am asking

when i told you give me more details, you ignored me .. actually i was going to programe a win32 tool for you to do what you wanted for free

good luck finding that app~~script name :)

the whole thread full of details
and i did answer u :)
http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmast...ript-i-can-get-info-auto-way.html#post1981803

Last edited:

du -sh downloads

ls downloads | wc -l

What is wrong wth you...

hmmm
what tough part remains then? :p
If some one has some knowledge in php & shell or in python
he can develop an app to do the rest of the job(taking input & automation) by running above 2 shell commands in exec()

but I thing OP need it for free
so will see whether he can get 1 for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back