What is the worse drug you have tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Bad

Banned
Banned
Worse means the strongest :facepalm:

me once in a school sports event day , a few buddies called me to a small slum kinda place then went in to a house and they paid a dealer locked door , took a spoon did some shit and asked me to pull what was coming outa the heating spoon , i was down and sweting the entire day

later gotta know it was Heroin :'(

32 comments
acid, shrooms, molly, x, ketamine/molly pressies (best mix ever) coke, weed (sucks ass dotn bother flaming me it just doenst work for me)

ones i tried i didnt like xanax perc vicodin not into pharms
tried opium nice but not interested in opiates in long run

I spose the worst drug i tried was Datura, a load of us took it several times, very strange drug

i4521_BieluC584dziC499dzierzawaDaturastramoniumSeed.jpg

Check after 2 minutes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12SZAyMp54[/ame]

The bit about cigarettes is funny, good drug if you want to give up

I suppose the only good thing after being used to this drug was the amount of LSD we could handle for months afterwards :P LSD was like nothing after the effects of this

Last edited:
Worst drug i taken was Diablo XXX, its a legal party pill, 1 and 1half pill of those.

First 6hours is Party (lot of fun!)
After that the party effect goes down, and shit becames, you cant sleep, you just lay on your bed becuse you cant do anything even tought you wanted but just cant.

That hell will last 3days!

Weak minds will go crazy in that 3days, i read many start allready crying after 24hours , and thinking of suicide.

if this ever hapens to you, DO not take other drugs such as weed, thinking it will help you sleep becuse it wont, you just get hallucinations/paranoid and things get worst!

These legal party pills and speed "bath salts" are stronger then real thing so i do not recommend anyone try them.

The worst? None, I guess, I liked them all.

If you're asking the most 'dangerous', I guess it was cocaine. The first time I tried it, I chased a black cat through all the city 'cause, according to me, it was keeping me happy lol
So yeah, it was cool, turned the worst day in my life into something happy and dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back