Status
Not open for further replies.

xfactormaster

What is the use of RDP?
I would like to buy it, if is useful for me.

I am using a RL service now.
Can RDP has any advantages over RapidLeech?

Edit:
I have tried with a Demo account from a RDP provider, Download and Upload speeds are very GOOD. But accessing like open Internet Explorer, browsing websites, and etc, is very very very slow, like when we are using malware effected computer. or a Pentium I or II computer.

Is it the same case with every one?

Last edited:
17 comments
RL is quite primitive and limited compared to RDP. A Windows RDP looks and operates the same as your home computer. For example a RDP enables you to use torrents.

Mind though that you need a good internet connection at home because RDPs need a good amount of bandwidth to display the Window screens.

You could try a cheap package (like $10) to get your feet wet and see if you like it.

But believe it or not, sometimes I prefer to use RL. I have both of them.

if your a basic uploader use RL, if hardcore en RDP.
its genrally used to Encode movies, upload huge amount of data to file hosts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgbE44kEWo[/ame]

RDP or remote desktop connection allows you to remotely connect to a server. You would be able to browse websites, download content at high speeds or to take backups. Its helpful to business people for reliable communication, data backup and storage.

RL is better because it has premium accounts
and also has all features that uploader's need

i will buy RDP if i need to encode movies only

I have tried with a Demo account from a RDP provider, Download and Upload speeds are very GOOD. But accessing like open Internet Explorer, browsing websites, and etc, is very very very slow, like when we are using malware effected computer. or a Pentium I or II computer.

Is it the same case with every one?

@^,
RDP's are fast until you get some trouble. accessing speed depends on many factors like,
- if some one (co-RDP user on the same server ) is encoding something then ur RDP starts behaving gay.
- if your internet connection speed lags then the screen appear to be responding slow
- if server has not been restarted for a long time like 5 days or 6 days then server responds slow
ah many more reasons

I like RDP over RL. It is easier to pack and organize my files. Plus you dont have RL plugins that die or need to be upgraded. Also as said above you can run torrents and other software. You have many more functions then a RL or Sborg server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back