What is the oldest movie you have seen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyacine

Hi, lot of my friends gave me their hard drives and ask me to give them some epic movies, but when it comes to classic they just say: "skip, skip !! i don't watch black & white movies".
so that made me thinking: What is the oldest movie you have seen ??

For me it is : City Lights (1931)

And for those who think B&W movies sucks, there are some really epic B&W movies,i just recommend you 12 Angry Men (1957)

19 comments
^^Lol i saw that motion in Google few weeks ago...
But we are talking about movies with actors, story... etc

Last edited:
I can't watch any film past 2000s lol it just bothers me for some reason.

i think the oldest movie i can remember seeing is to kill a mockingbird in my english class lol

Psycho (1960) .. And i didn't like it. :facepalm:

I have it but i didn't watch it yet, so i can't judge :P
But really i hear a lot about it.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Movie title says all
1000 BC
lol kidding!!
:P

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

i think the oldest movie i can remember seeing is to kill a mockingbird in my english class lol

Actually i'll watch anything from the 90's, i believe the best movies were made in that decade !
Especially 1994 1997 & 1999 <3

^^ Please keep it clean, it's a matter of opinion.

your ignorance is keeping you from seeing so many incredible films.

I did keep it clean. You should try to expand your horizons a bit. I don't understand how a movie pre-2000s could be perceived as annoying simply because of when it was made. You're missing out on so many INCREDIBLE films. The 70s alone were full of some of the best movies ever made!

I don't get where you're coming from, that's all. Can you only watch robot smash-'em-ups full of CGI and product placement?

You've never seen the Godfather? The Deer Hunter? Taxi Driver?

UGH.

I'm kind of with Sean, though I don't know that "idiot" is what I'd call it. I think it's just not being very open-minded. You'll miss out on a lot of great things in life if you won't watch a movie because of when it's made, won't listen to an album because of what genre it is, or won't try something new because it's out of your comfort zone.

If I were going to make a list of what I think are the 20 best movies of all-time, I don't know that *any* of them would be from after 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back