What is the best trilogy of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
115 comments
Best Trilogy I have ever read was:
Double Exposure

It edged out the Lord of the Rings for me.

I read it in one sitting back in 1981 (3 books) around 1186 pages or close to it, in about 7 1/2 hours. I could not put it down.

Sadly it could never be made into a movie (here in the USA) and keep true to the story.

Two worlds within one Planet.

The Science realm, domed cities because there was not atmosphere where:

Citizens lived and were wealthy beyond belief and wore clothes.
and
Serfs were slaves that were owned by Citizens and did not wear clothes. This means everyone (children included)

And the Magical world called Phase. With trees, grass (everyone wore clothes and spoke in Old English words and accents) and the high powers in that realm were Adepts.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 The Dark Knight Trilogy (Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / The Dark Knight Rises)
2 Godfather
3 LOTR

Don't argue with me about this,Cuz you will look stupid.And you will look like a noob if you say lotr isn't good.

Are you kidding with that LOTR shit? I don't wanna watch a bunch of midgets walking around a mountain for 2 movies. Godfather is close, but GF3 sucked balls. Batman Begins and Dark Knight were awesome, but Dark Knight Rises sucked balls so hard and had such shitty acting (the way that bitch dies in the truck, really nigga?).

Clooney, Pitt, Damon. That's all I gotta say for the Oceans trilogy.

kinda agree with you there where the girl dies at the end... i was like what the fuck is this am i watching christopher nolan or what?

but not agree with LOTR opinion of yours i think LOTR has accomplished a lot & deserve to be at this spot.

Oceans is great.. i never watch GODFather lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back