What is the ACTUAL difference between DMCA & Digital Fingerprint in Filesonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's something all FileHost will start using you think, cause i'm using FileServe and never got this kind only DMCA.

I have rared yesterday some files, and not even shared them, but they got deleted by fingerprint as well.

So MD5 change and rar doesn't work. This is bull****, I will quit filesonic.

Change MD5 of original file, ReRAR file with Password, Rename rar to something short. Do Not include full release name or file name in rar file name

This will work. and optionally you can include rar password in rar comment, so you don't have to mention password every time you post file.

re-raring with Password should help but changing md5 (of the inside files or rar itself) doesnt work

Last edited:
Is it possible that bots also take into account which forum, site where you post the file? Like for example the bot has a list of all warez forum/sites then looks for tags and then automatically sends DMCA to filehost for deletion rather that really checking what the file is?

Well well well , Good topic though as its getting normal these days

Today i myself made a inception movie topic and the links were taken down in less then 10 mins yes its that fast and its done automatically due to this fingerprint thing

Well, ofcourse you can get rid of it, but it doesn't involve simple procedures, like we used to make...
once you get rid of fingerprint, you'll get DMCA

Change md5 hash, there was a tool on wj somewhere.
U can also try to rerar and rename it. Dont use obvious names like xxxx.xvid.asap

if someone sends a dmca.yes.

<rant>
ffs,wtf do pepople on here hope to have files not deleted when most of is god damn pirated content? if you wanna still upload pirated content,dont complain if they delete it.otherwise if you are so desperate to share pirated content,i suggest you do
1.long term seeding at tpb,demonoid,btjunkie
2.get a dedicated server and give direct links at whatever place you share.

</rant>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back