Status
Not open for further replies.

roman00

I am new in Online, I don't know actually what is Social Campaign and how to start where from! and actually how should we be using Facebook for marketing? I'm looking for give my a Facebook marketing a boost this season. Facebook keeps new and partnership to carry on the marketing;

4 comments
a "social campaign" means marketing through facebook. the normal way for that is facebook ads which get a very large audience and have very good targeting due to facebook data collection on its users.

Social campaign related to CPA?
Well....when you are ready to run your CPA campaign with the help of social networking sites, like FB,pintrest, tumblr, twitter, instagram etc,
it is called social media promotion,
publisher use both type of promotion paid-free.

Paid deliver results quickly that free.

I am new in Online, I don't know actually what is Social Campaign and how to start where from! and actually how should we be using Facebook for marketing? I'm looking for give my a Facebook marketing a boost this season. Facebook keeps new and partnership to carry on the marketing;
Yes, you can start from boosting your posts or any update or promotion you have that you think is worth the boost.
You can also advertise your page instead to increase your business online presence.
The advantage of marketing on social media, especially Facebook is that you are able to extend your resource to a platform that most people use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back