Status
Not open for further replies.

mirror51

I am new to filesharing and i have seen few posts which says use rdp or rapidleech.

What is this RDP and how to use to upload files.

I mean where it uploads file

19 comments
Nothing is free, you have to buy it. You request a demo from those sellers and when satisfied go ahead and purchase.

Where i can buy this , how much ot usually cost.

So u mean RDP is only for uploading files??

Well there quite a few who sells rdp here in wj. Else you can roam in google and go for a windows server provider. While ordering do mention you need RDP access.

Is it possible to upload files to Usenet servers using Yenc Power Post application with RDP ? Whether providers allow you to install this application ?

as what others said, RDP is just like you control your PC from another PC. eg: you control your office's PC from your home's PC.

yes, you can do anything like uploading/downloading/torrent/surfing firefox/etc just like you're using your PC now.

read more.

Frankly, to avoid all possible troubles, I would recommend you reading what that is, and what is not, to save both your and providers time. Hurling into unknown, with no previous knowledge will only make you a loss.

cvrle77 hates discovering new things, don't listen to him. Your best bet is to ask for a demo from a provider and ask them all the questions you need to as far as how to get it working. Its simple at the end, though a bit laggy if you don't have a good connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back