Status
Not open for further replies.

ven666detta

I was informed that my account in a shared domain will be terminated if I am using a nulled script... It was a standard email for all but I wondered what a nulled script is? I read in google that a nulled script is something where the ability of a script to call home was removed... I have a small blog where I also edit the theme i got from wordpress and delete the theme name at the bottom of the page and also delete "powered by wordpress"... is this considered a nulled script now? on the forum of this theme the admins are giving instructions how to do this so i assume that it is ok to do but is it considered now a nulled script?

3 comments
Your fine when you removed the "Powered by Wordpress". Wordpress is free to download and use.

A nulled script is one that is meant for the resale and distribution for monetary gain, but is denied that right by individuals who null (crack) the script so you can use it for free. Various forms of nulled scripts exist. In this case, your fine with what you did.

nulled scripts today the source code has been modified and altered to allow the script software to run perfectly and this could be an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back