What is Keyword stuffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzoapps

Hello Friends,
I am fresher in SEO industry. I want to know detail about keyword stuffing. Please, if anybody reads my question, please let me give the best answer your best SEO experience.

13 comments
Keyword stuffing is when someone attempts to manipulate their position in the search results by concentrating relevant keywords.

key word stuffing

it is a technique to make more search engine result , in this way any one add more and more ratio of key word in the post as it is not a good technique now a days particularly google do not make a good impression for this

s

If you use your targeted keywords lots of time or just add your keyword in article with make no sense and it cross the keyword density limit in one article that comes in keyword stuffing simply you can understand with this that you write an article of 1000 words and you put your keywords 50 times in it that means you are doing keyword stuffing.

keyword stuffing is a black hat techniques which is use for maximum keyword % in the web pages.

yes keyword density should be less then 3%

If you use your targeted keywords lots of time or just add your keyword in article with make no sense and it cross the keyword density limit in one article that comes in keyword stuffing simply you can understand with this that you write an article of 1000 words and you put your keywords 50 times in it that means you are doing keyword stuffing.

keyword stuffing is a black hat techniques which is use for maximum keyword % in the web pages.

yes keyword density should be less then 3%

should be less then 3%

Last edited:
Keyword stuffing is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique, in which a web page is loaded with keywords in the meta tags or in content of a web page. Keyword stuffing may lead to a website being banned or penalized in search ranking on major search engines either temporarily or permanently.

Keyword stuffing occurs only when in an article you cram keywords and google seo called black hat that is not good for us

Keyword stuffing is not good for web site because it may cause some damage like penalty from google. Basically it is the maximum use of keyword in one page.

Keyword stuffing is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique, in which a web page is loaded with keywords in the meta tags or in content of a web page. Keyword stuffing may lead to a website being banned or penalized in search ranking on major search engines either temporarily or permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back