Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenj141

Banned
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of adding extra keywords to a web page. The words are added for the advantage of search engines and not human visitors. The words may or may not be visible to human visitors. While not essentially a violation of search engine Terms of Service, in any case when the words are noticeable to humans, it detracts from the impact of a page.[/FONT]

Last edited:
10 comments
Google is blacklisting websites because of Keyword Stuffing. There are few clients of mine that recently asked me to see why google's not showing them in their results when I analyzed the problem was keyword stuffing and duplicate content.

Google is becoming more and more smarter day by day. Hope you know about the after effects of Panda & Penguin updates. Avoid any such black hat seo technique and spend time in getting quality work done.

Thank you everyone for contributing their important replies. I always suggested to everyone don't go for black hat techniques like keyword stuffing.

Last edited:
There are some online too which analyze ur page & tell ur keyword strengths. i think ur particular keyword should have less than 5% strength.. i,e, any keyword should not occupy more than 5% of total article else bots will flag you & you might get deindexed.

Yes zeeble i agreed with your statement keyword density should be in-between 3-5%, and those keyword should be naturally inserted not forcefully.

Last edited:
Keyword stuffing is known as an unethical search engine optimization technique that involves adding an excessive amount of keywords into the HTML or tags of a webpage to bring more traffic to a website. While considered obsolete and outdated, there are still websites that attempt to use this technique and end up being blacklisted or banned from search engines. Search engines are now well equipped to deal with that sort of unethical SEO technique. For example, Google, one of the main search engines, has parameters that check for keyword stuffing hidden away from the eyes of the casual website viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back