What is it that makes you use URL shortener service to monetize traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Bull

Herd Leader
Hi guys,

As I've said in my welcoming thread, I will soon release an affiliate program inside URL shortener service, which I believe will be unlike any other. But I need some help from you guys to make it as perfect as possible and make sure that each one of you uses it without the hassle and doubting it's reliability and stability.

Some of its key features (including on-site and off-site):
- Transparency - For each link, we will breakdown each visit separately, use separate marks for paid, double or ad-block, so every user will have full access to it, so there might not be "scammer" tags on my service or "shaving" accusations.
- Availability - I will be available across several channels for each affiliate member: on several communities (WJ included), Skype, Discord, Slack. There will be no questions left unanswered, so every user will feel appreciated.
- Payout options - I will be making several payout options: Paypal, Skrill, Webmoney (WME/WMZ), several cryptocurrencies, Payoneer, and bank transfers (for large payouts). Payments will be processed several times daily, including weekends. Any possible delay in payment option or general payout will be notified prior to that delay.
- Better User Experience - All ads inside URL shortener will be ad-blockable. A minimal ad approach will be taken so users won't struggle with numerous clicks, the window closes, and et cetera.

That being said, I also thought about dynamic rates which I might be able to arrange with partnering networks, but I am not sure how that would play out for affiliates, as it might create confusion on daily basis: some days better, some worse.

Please share with me any feedback on how to improve this service even better, so it may appeal you to join.

Mooo,
Cow :)

3 comments
That being said, I also thought about dynamic rates which I might be able to arrange with partnering networks, but I am not sure how that would play out for affiliates, as it might create confusion on daily basis: some days better, some worse.

IMO this way is better. fixed rates are bullshit anyway :D best of luck mate!

IMO this way is better. fixed rates are bullshit anyway :D best of luck mate!
I also think it's way better than fixed rates, simply because, in the long-term, you will be generating much more revenue, but IMO there is a lot of folks around here screaming "SCAM" and "SHAVING" as soon as they see a decrease in revenue.

and thank you for the best wishes mate, it's much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back