Status
Not open for further replies.

vgkumar

Ethical link building is the organic link building means that the links which we make with the help of off page activities and it also means not to do spamming.

6 comments
I think it is the other term for white hat SEO/link building, which is a process of acquiring links in a way that is not manipulative in the eyes of the search engines, especially Google.

I'm not a professional in SEO and just working on it for my sites over 6 months, but I understood one important thing: Do not try to cheat Google, cause then you will be banned. Try to make good SEO and spend some money, then you will be rewarded with traffic.

It's very important to make first good links with brand achor to raise image of your site. After make press release or buy articles from high PR sites, cause buying a link there will bring you more as buying hundreds of low PR links. Such things like Bookmarks doesn't work anymore for my opinion.

Ethical link building means not spamming other sites with links and no sense postings. Automatic link building often results to unnecessary backlinks from unrelated sites. When link building make sure you do it manually so you can be sure that you are getting only valuable links from real websites and not from link farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back