What is Blackhat SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Mostly it is used to get good ranking in all search engines. Blackhat SEO involves irrelevant keyword stuffing, indexing hidden link or content, and etc. Blackhat SEO mainly focuses on Search engines, but there will be more chances for website getting banned from particular search engine.

There are lots of thinks for black hat seo like hidden text, keyword stuffing, too many reciprocal links and duplicate content etc.

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.

Some examples of black hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, invisible text, doorway pages, adding unrelated keywords to the page content or page swapping (changing the webpage entirely after it has been ranked by search engines).

See more here What is Black Hat SEO? Webopedia Definition

Generally blackhat SEO is not good. Its a quick way to achieve good rankings. But if your business model is for short period then you may look into that . Else I recommend to do White SEO.

Hello dear,

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Blackhat SEO is used to get higher rank on google in few days. It is effective but your site may be Spam in search engines due to irrelevant keyword stuffing. It is not good for websites reputation. contact me to know complete tasks for Black and White hat SEO.

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Mostly it is used to get good ranking in all search engines. Blackhat [/FONT]SEO[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] involves irrelevant keyword stuffing, indexing hidden link or content, and etc. Blackhat[/FONT]SEO[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] mainly focuses on Search engines, but there will be more chances for website getting banned from particular search engine.[/FONT]

It a sneaky way of making money :P Mostly based on using schemes ot techniques to either get tons of free traffic or by ranking very quickly on Google. But it never last very long, its like hit and run ...

I wont suggest Blackhat SEO. Google fight against blackhat SEO. But you can earn good ranking quickly using that . Some guys know how to reach good ranking in couple of months.

Black hat technique might take your website to top in no time,but once google comes to know about it your website will also come down in no time.
So do not use it.

Blackhat seo

Blackhat seo involves trying to fool Google spider bots, using illegal techniques to increase yoursite traffic , in fact some strategies are still working , but Google are always find solution to detect those strategies , but i advice you do not use those techniques unless you want to get your web site banned by google bots, you can go for white hat methods and try to provide a good centent and something valuable people will engadged to .

wish this can help you

if you use blackhat seo , you will quickly get high rankings from search engine google . But then make sure you stick the machine manually or punishment , and thereby reducing the traffic as well as your keyword rankings

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques, and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.
Black hat SEO is more frequently used by those who are looking for a quick financial return on their Web site, rather than a long-term investment on their Web site. Black hat SEO can possibly result in your Web site being banned from a search engine, however since the focus is usually on quick high return business models, most experts who use Black Hat SEO tactics consider being banned from search engines a somewhat irrelevant risk.

All SEO is Blackhat

I believe SEO is blackhat. There's no whitehat and blackhat because it's SEO not RACISM. I know my personal experience from blackhat forums that everyone uses the same techniques. Whatever guidelines "Whitehat" follows "Blackhat" follows the same. Hell they tend to follow guidelines more strictly than Whitehat pros. If you think keyword stuffing and stuff like that is Blackhat then please update your dictionary because it's called spamming. And whether you believe it or not all agencies do Blackhat SEO one way or another because that drive results it's just that no one wants to exploit their reputation :)

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back