What is Better to monetize my website? Adfl.ly or Adfoc.us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidrowarea

Hi Guys:

Well my question and sla Next, which of these shorteners recommend most from your experiences you ...

I use Adf.ly but generated only $ 3.6 to nearly $ 4 a day [But Are Safe Payments Every Month]

In contrast with Adfoc.us, I have reached almost $ 7.3 Make Daily it, but the issue of payments left me frightened since I have received one, but I feel that no longer appear!

Any other alternative?
Thank you!:)):))

17 comments
adf-ly is gr8 if u have more usa visitors

i just tried for few mins gor 2$

but it's annoying so removed

don't know about adfoc.us

don't use them, users don't like them, so best way is making some ads on you pages

Yes, I realize that it is somewhat annoying, but most just tolerate it!
I have also used "linkbucks" but l Omalos is that pay very little for Click>>> For $ 1 a day do you have to have 2750 Minimum Clicks!

EMAIL TO PAY SOME GOOD PUBLICITY FOR ALL COUNTRIES!
Thank you! ;)

g Adsense). I had never heard of adf.ly before. How does it work exactly ?

Hi,

I came across that topic while looking for information on how to monetize my website (without using Adsense). I had never heard of adf.ly before. How does it work exactly ? You just use their service and get paid for it ?! How can they get money for that ?

For example :
- I use a Twitter account to let people know of any news / article I post on my website. If I use their service to shorten the URL that I use in my tweet (and that people click on it), I get paid ?

- If I use shortened URL in my article / news (on my website) that links to another part of my website and that people click on it, I get paid ?

That seems too good to be true...

Adf.ly is way better than adfoc.us ...

Here are the reasons why -

# Adfoc.us will flag your account if you start making big bucks (and wont pay)
# Adfoc.us always has had problems with its servers , they just keep on promising for upgrades , but the upgrades never finish , if you are using adfoc.us be ready to let your visitors/link followers to just land up on a whoopsie page
# Adf.ly has been online for a considerable amount of time (2 years more than adfoc.us)
# Adf.ly has a lot better support than adfoc.us (infact adfoc.us is run by 3 people in total - not a problem , but they will always keep on telling you that they do not have a big staff ,so they cant reply to all the tickets within a short time and that they are short of staff )

If you are ok with these problems , adfoc.us should be just fine for you ...else adf.ly is the way to go

I use Adfly and don't see any problem. Used Adfoc.us for a while and don't like it because when my users clicked in links, it redirects to a 404 page sometimes, and they have a lot of servers errors.

Sure, people don't like this, but, if you have a really good content, they will click it with no problem. Some of them don't even see for where the click is redirecting them.

Sure, people don't like this, but, if you have a really good content, they will click it with no problem. Some of them don't even see for where the click is redirecting them.
Could you explain ? Why do people don't like those links ? What do you mean by people not seeing "where the click is redirecting them" N

Could you explain ? Why do people don't like those links ? What do you mean by people not seeing "where the click is redirecting them" N

Well, no one likes to see a full page advertising when clicking in something. That's really annoying, but, if you have a website of downloads, for example, you can't do that for free, you need money to pay your bills.

And when I said that people don't even know where they're clicking, is because if someone see a thumbnail that catch it's attention, he just click, don't want to see to where it will take. Got it?

Usually just advanced users check to where the specific link is taking him to, normal users don't always do that.

I use adfly on all my proxy sites, i have adsense on the main page and then adfly on the proxified pages, but i use the "website entry script" see adfly-tools and i DONT use the full page entry script just the banner, it does pay less than the full 5 second page but my users seem not to mind with it as a top banner intrusion.

I use adfly on all my proxy sites, i have adsense on the main page and then adfly on the proxified pages, but i use the "website entry script" see adfly-tools and i DONT use the full page entry script just the banner, it does pay less than the full 5 second page but my users seem not to mind with it as a top banner intrusion.

Could you please share your address?

popular page will be good for full page script..top banner ad work better, actualy user don't get where they are redirecting

better dont use adfoc..they wont pay u if u got big cash...they also banned account with red flag with stupid reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back