What is better Еbay or АliExpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragansk

Banned
Banned
I am using the both. For me the both are good because there have a lot of cheap items :) Ebay is slightly better than АliExpress because there we can create our store and we can use for buying and selling. We can use АliExpress only for buying. On Ebay we can use only paypal, but on АliExpress we can use our credit card.

What are you think? What is better internet web pages for online shopping (buying or selling) ? AliExpress or Ebay? What are you using? Is it safe payment on Еbay and Аliexpress?

12 comments
Depends what you're buying.. I've spent $1000's on both sites so happy with both really.

EBay wins for local items...

With China sellers:
I generally prefer eBay since when the item doesn't arrive, the sellerr will either refund/resend fairly quickly but on AliExpress they can long it out.

AliExpress is better for certain items which cost more to buy via eBay. For fake designer good, Ali s the place. Use Trademanager to chat with sellers before buying expensive items too.

Last edited:
Using AliExpress' affiliate program. Other than that, no relation to it and never ordered from there. Shipping times seem crazy.. Amazon Prime has spoiled me..

Ebay is much better since it much easier to get your money back when something goes wrong. Aliexpress is cheaper sometimes but it will always side with the seller and you will end up loosing all your money. I would never buy any electronics from Aliexpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back