What image hosting script do affiliate programs use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

venusean_one

Hi.
I'm looking for a solution for self image hosting that can also allow me to easily monetize by adding some banners.
A close to ideal solution would be what sites like imagetwist, damimage and the like offers, which is, you upload an image and it generates a thumbnail and a link for a page with the full sized image and some banners. On the server side, it'd be great if the script could also resize and compress the image to reduce file size.

I don't want to use those services because I don't want to depend on those sites staying alive to keep my images alive so I was thinking about hosting one of those services on my own and use it privately (as in nobody else besides me will be allowed to upload images).

I looked around and found some scripts like Chevereto and XImageSharing but I'd like to know if there are any other options. Also, I'm not really looking for a custom solution, and I probably won't even consider it unless there really aren't any available solutions.

Thanks

6 comments
Both sibsoft and mfscripts have their own image hosting scripts. You might want to check them out. And I agree about it as well, you might better off having your own image hosting site, they abuse their service with intrusive ads. Managing it is an additioanl work in itself, but at least you can choose as you please how to monetize it as both the site admin and user of the hosting.

I see that sibsoft's the one who does XImageSharing.
Looking around, it seems that I can' find many options.
I found XImageSharing, Chevereto, Imgshot, Reservo, Imagetize, and CF Image Hosting.
Others that I found doesn't seem to offer a monetization option.
Anyone knows any other alternatives?

I am looking for the same for past 2 weeks for my photo gallery.. "you upload an image and it generates a thumbnail and a link for a page with the full sized image"

For banners I can add them with little edits in viewer (large image out page). for NSFW images (no adult, just if there some cleavage sort of).. able to switch viewer page like template?

I checked a lot of scripts in local environment. Chevereto has great options but their thumbnail is fixed in square size, no aspect ratio. will see head and leg cut off. also another thumbnail as "Medium" size its just have one option width or height, cant resize both (not in one image, depends on landscape or portrait). so there goes main need for gallery site.

Imgshot seems to be good but big drawback is works in upto PHP 5.5, cant on PHP 5.6 + , If your website or blog in php 5.5 or earlier. its good script.

Reservo is same like Chevereto style, read about more database usage so stopped checking more about it.

CF Image Hosting.. with their demo site, seems like one image at a time to upload ! ?

Imagetize is also like Chevereto, Reservo. Only helps for who hosting image sharing service.

XImageSharing .. most image host using them. Unable to get nulled or free script to check its feature.

Well, I need a simple hosting script..

If possible, login for upload main page. this main upload page is not site's homepage/index page.

Upload and get thumbnails codes. option for thumbnail size.

Thumbnails should open in new page for larger image, not to open direct image.

If possible to add CSS style class in embed codes.

I checked github and found very light weight script. does not uses database but there is no login for main upload page, login is available for managing the uploaded files and thumbnail opens larger image as direct, not in new page. very straight forward.

I contacted the author, no reply, its been six days. :/ anyone can help ?

if anyone have simple script with my needs, please help, can pay if affordable. Not looking for Chevereto style features.

Thank you very much.

Edited.

Last edited:
Well, I need a simple hosting script..

If possible, no database use, login for upload main page. this main upload page is not site's homepage/index page.

Upload and get thumbnails codes. option for thumbnail size.

Thumbnails should open in new page for larger image, not to open direct image.

If possible to add CSS style class in embed codes.

I checked github and found very light weight script. does not uses database but there is no login for main upload page, login is available for managing the uploaded files and thumbnail opens larger image as direct, not in new page. very straight forward.

I contacted the author, no reply, its been six days. :/ anyone can help ?

if anyone have simple script with my needs, please help, can pay if affordable. Not looking for Chevereto style features.

If you already saw some simple lightweight scripts on github but still lacks certain features, then you might just want to custom code them into those scripts, or find someone else who'll do it for you.

It seems like a new version of ImgShot is going to be released in two weeks time.
If price doesn't go up, it may be a good and cheap option.
And CF Image Host allows multiple images upload so if that's the only issue holding you back, you could give it a try.
I'll just wait to see if a new version of ImgShot is released before deciding on what to do.

Yes, saw it on support page but I think He may take more time/days.

I just tried CF script, don't like the viewer and site theme, its getting headache with checking all these scripts to choose which one.

If anyone have image script even with database or can custom build, please let me know. will pay for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back