Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Wait for sometime. If you know their contact email ID, twitter, facebook page, phone number, etc. just talk to them about what is happening.

R4c2VHb.jpg

Last edited:
@serverpolice: why they dindt move him or say antyhing, this is weird. also they never came online anymore on skype.

It's not uncommon in webhosting industry !, People just follow the cheapest provider and land there without checking anything.
First, It wasn't a proper company, A registered company has closing procedures, These pop-up hosts have no legal obligation and open and close as they wish.

If they are burning money, just close the previous host and open a new one under new name and start again. Simple as that.

Just try and see the explanation in pricing if 10 hosts are selling it for 5$ and one for 1$, you should know you'll be compromising on something.

Have wrote him, no answer. Is very bad. Hosting was expire at 23.04.15 and i can't not pay.
I change provider...

But i become reminder after domain end..

Last edited:
same happened with him ^^, he deleted all his files, he has no cpanel acess, and he had to use a backup 1 week old.

And now he (this guy GeekHosting) creatted a new company called Viridweb (thread here) and dindt give a shit abt his existing client.

This is no way of doing business.

Last edited:
Hello,
We never stop offshoregb.in only the domain expire.
cPanel/WHM panel are still working. :facepalm:
Please try again we'll fixed every issue..
we apologize for the inconvenience.

My friend (I can say partner :D) just changetd host when this happened ( on thursday,5 days ago) and OffshoreGC came online yesterday, everything was up again, his main site was on, cpanel working and all files are there.

Already talked with Geekhosting on skype yesterday, and I still think this was not handled very professional but we learn from mistakes and hope if this happen again (better not) will be diferent.

Anyway everything is resolved and when I created this thread i dindt know what to think since I knew GeekHosting 1 year ago when I hosted with him and had a few chats with him and looked like a nice, trusted and educated guy (guess is still the same).

Thanks to everyone (specialy mods and admins for trying to help us with this issue, also thnks Geekhosting on helping with the large backup transfer)

Cheers,

Mark

Well i wish you did your homework :) Don't ever use "providers" who are .in or located in India.. First of all from the 100000 providers only 5 of them are really established .. All others are just reselling monkeys.

Now if you are still looking for established offshore vps hosting provider I would suggest you to go with webuzo.net , currently I'm running 3 VPS with them (2 for sites 1 for minecraft). They allow you to host pretty much everything except ********* spam phishing p2p torrents. They ignore DMCA and allow wares sites as long you are not hosting the files with them :) cheers

Well, i dont want to say anything bad, but if a web hosting company forget to renew his domain :O
Then you should simply understand how careless they are :rofl:
or if they wanted to move from old website to new, they should just use redirect option :)

Regards
Host DZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back