Status
Not open for further replies.

pecko

Banned
Banned
Im using this great service the sixth month and today they answered my ticket and said they are closing their services. I had good experience with this rdp. Can we wait in the near future that other rdps also closes?

27 comments
Sad to see RDP providers going out of business with our any reason and notification. I think because its lack of management. like hit and run. just my 2 cents

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, BuyRDP doesn't provide the service anymore and we are forced to process a refund to your account.

If you have paid with Plimus, Moneybookers or AlertPay, simply submit a refund request to Sales.
If you have paid with Liberty Reserve, kindly provide us with your PayPal ID, because our LR Support is unable to process payments right now.
Please, accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this issue causes.
We hope you had a good experience using our services.
For any further issues, do not hesitate to contact our Support via tickets, because our chat will probably be offline.

Thank you!

email from them

and this replay via ticket

LeaseWeb decided to cut off our access one week earlier, it was scheduled for 01/06 and we are still investigating what has happened.

any way really sad . one of the best service gone :(

well they did not run away ... good thing is they have refunded.. I think they have problems with payment because few weeks ago they got limited their paypal..

Anyway Buyrdp was one of the best services of its kind. its support and prices still unbeatable...

its your review with them or your asking weather all the RDP provider go away.
what ever may be your question but wrong prefix brah

Anyway Buyrdp was one of the best services of its kind. its support and prices still unbeatable...

Yes i can only confirm that, they always replied my support tickets very fast

Hope i will find a new service as buyrdp was.

I just tryed awesomeRDP but its way 2 slow... winrar is slow, uploading is slow.. im very unsatisfied because its nothing like they advertise on the screens...

Anyone know another great RDP service?

well you guys should study properly when you are about to purchase a service
Support at topics, reviews and age of service may help too

and Buyrdp confirmed that this all caused by Paypal

Amazing how paypal could be the downfall reason of a company..

buyrdp sucks they never reply me, they cut my rdp without any notification,. f u nicole i hope one day you contact me ;) sad to hear you are gone so be it. have fun

I got an email from Notionaire in which they informed that they took over buyRDP and existing customers would get 7 days free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back