Status
Not open for further replies.

budokan

What happened to RatedXHost.com ? What happened to RatedXHost.com ? Any free alternative?
I hosted my wordpress blog on ratedxhost.com. It was completely free. However my blog simply disappeared today. Of course I forget to backup the wordpress database...

5 comments
Maybe it was hacked. But, no problem, I always look for another on, if they disappear/close. My visitor count is very low, only 10-20 visitors per day at most (maybe 5 in average). Really low income, so I can't pay. And I do it mainly for learning purposes. Free hoster would be good for me, even with banner, or so. 100-200 MB web space, PHP, wordpress, FTP upload, few GB traffic per month, adult allowed (videos). Only text data is served, pictures are on image hosters, files on file hosters.

. Free hoster would be good for me, even with banner, or so. 100-200 MB web space, PHP, wordpress, FTP upload, few GB traffic per month

I don't know about it, but usually, the free one is not completely free. They are free for a period after you have to pay to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back