Status
Not open for further replies.

tut2tut

Hi,

I have two VPS's from Guardhosts. i used them more than 5 months, without any problem.
but now node giraffe VPS down since last 24 hours. also vps control panel is down.

i did called them, but no answer, also opened ticket but no response till now :(
i saw today, their official sales thread is closed.

what happened to GuardHosts? there were very trusted providers.

Last edited:
18 comments
^ lol he even said in first post he even called them. open a ticket. and lokesh didnt even bother reply to the thread or pm the mod to reopen it.

I have VPS with node lion, it's online.. something wrong with their giraffe node.
No worries for downtime, i want to know the reason..

is there anyone who has VPS with giraffe node?

Stop speculating as to what happened, if you do not know facts wait for word from Lokesh or his staff.

He was here for the community when you got used and abused by WWXS now he is down for a few days and you are ready to write him off.

What if something bad happened to him or his family would you feel badly.

I really do not think he is not here because he ran away, his business is fairly successful.

Stop speculating as to what happened, if you do not know facts wait for word from Lokesh or his staff.

He was here for the community when you got used and abused by WWXS now he is down for a few days and you are ready to write him off.

I really do not think he is not here because he ran away, his business is fairly successful.

As i know, GH has staff members, not only Lokesh. i know they won't run away. and i knew Lokesh is very honest guy, but we should know what happened to our VPS's.

that's is why i'm asking, Node giraffe downtime just me or everyone?

Hi,

I have two VPS's from Guardhosts. i used them more than 5 months, without any problem.
but now node giraffe VPS down since last 24 hours. also vps control panel is down.

i did called them, but no answer, also opened ticket but no response till now :(
i saw today, their official sales thread is closed.

what happened to GuardHosts? there were very trusted providers.

Same problem here, and i'm on giraffe node, and he is not Repling to me from past 4 days, my sites been down from 1 day. im trying to contact him to take my backup from my DEAD vps but No Reply, unfortunately i have to change my Hosting now.. But Good Thing is that now i have a Dedicated SV 24GB ram , 1TB HDD , 1GBPS port so fk guardhosts. and dude Lokesh is not the only one who runs Guardhosts, so why other Peoples from Guardhosts are not Repling to the Tickers ???? well may be everyone is ILL and everyone is having Family Problems as mantioned by WDF :P the thing is Guradhosts do not want to reply.. So everyone on Guradhost should take a Backup before they loose their data as i lost mine.. and now setting up every piece from starting.. ..

I have VPS with node lion, it's online.. something wrong with their giraffe node.
No worries for downtime, i want to know the reason..

is there anyone who has VPS with giraffe node?

node chetah offline (down) France server
node tiger online > Germany server
giraffe node, germany/france?
Lion node, germany/france?

me too, I have backup, no worries for downtime, i want to know the reason..

I stay with them, isn't like Boxslots btw :'(

There is a thread about this on WHT as well where quite a number of people have being affected by guardhosts.

These are all the staff at guardhosts:

Sushmita Challagulla
Bharani Kumar Challagulla
Lokesh Challagulla

All live in Mumbai.

node chetah offline (down) France server
node tiger online > Germany server
giraffe node, germany/france?
Lion node, germany/france?

me too, I have backup, no worries for downtime, i want to know the reason..

I stay with them, isn't like Boxslots btw :'(

giraffe node > France.

i also stay with them, won't leave them for such small downtime. If you have any problem in your life, we know you can't come online, at least answer for calls. just 30 secs :)

we want to knw,when will vps online :)

i heard somewhere that VPS will be down for 5 days and they will Credit back 2Weeks, and their CEO is making some Problems..if ur website does not have traffic then this down time won't Hurt u lol, but peoples will good traffic can face problems lol

Last edited:
i don't Remember it mate, it was Before the Downtime, so i didn't cared about it, i thought someone is bluffing about it.. but lol now i know it happened lol..

don't fuck host ur website on Wj host , they Sucks, run by little noobs who left warez and think they can make real bussiness effective.

Move ur ass to some reliable company which have some repo ;)

Banned, since they do not care to reply to staff as well. Please dispute your payments since i do not see them willing to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back