What google says about SE rankings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webestrian

I recently got a msg in my webmaster panel (in response to my question regarding SERPs variation) and they advised me to read this article regarding search engines rankings.

This is an article worth reading, so i am just posting it here too for those who haven't yet read.

Enjoy. Cheerz .

1 comment
Let examine some of the SEO ranking factors which can help your website to score better rankings on search engines. These basic factors can help your website to achieve top rankings on search engines.

1) KEYWORDS IN THE TITLE TAG

TITLE tag is one of the most important aspect of On-Page Optimization. Your website’s TITLE is the main entry point for all major search engines across the globe. The text or keywords which you use in your TITLE helps search engines to locate your webpage and to help your site achieve better search engine rankings for its targeted keywords/business services or products. The TITLE tags appear in bold text within the search engine results.

2) KEYWORDS IN THE CONTENT OR BODY TEXT

If your website TITLE has text related Movies streaming services and your page has content related to Warez site (+ Free Download) then your chances of scoring top rankings for Movies streaming related keywords are dim . Therefore, make sure that your content is reflecting what is mentioned in your TITLE tag. However, using semantically related terms can help you gain higher rankings for different variations of the same keyword. For example, search engine marketing services and search engine positioning company can be considered
as semantically related keywords. They both share a common keyword “search engine” between them.

3) META DESCRIPTION TAG

Meta Description tag is important from SEO viewpoint. It can help you gain higher rankings on search engines. Using a good description text will also help in improving CTR (Click through Rates) on search engines. The text from this particular tag is also displayed within the SERPS pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back