What do you LIKE about WJunction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wjunction is a great platform that unites uploaders, webmasters, designers etc together. This way all of us involved in the scene/p2p can get together and keep things moving along efficiently and effectively.

I like Wjunction because its a good webmasters hangout where we can learn new things, get idea on how to improve our site, ask all sorts of queries regarding coding, get site reviews, get more traffic by LE and lots more.

I think all this is very useful for building up websites and blogs. :)

Well I'm new but i can say that i like about WJ is

Good active chatbox, Great staff, Helpful & Polite good people. Helpful people. Nice community. it's friendly community also :0

I like WJ because I got lots of help from good webmasters here. Learnt a lot from the guys. Not much to say to be honest, all know why we're addicted to this site xD

i am new about warez site..and WJ this my place to learn with see all everyting
without that this my place to sell my host service and i am only activie only two site without my site

WJuction and VBteam

i like this forum becouse we so many learn about cyber activity

i like wjunction because there is always something happening here ,and a very active site with lot of fun and entertainment :) plus i got to learn many new thing which has helped me a lot in a way or other and i keep visiting wj for exiting thing and active community :)

it true :|

I Like the idea of placing everyone in the a forum where you can find all kinds of people , starting from webmasters to scammers .All very helpful and one can learn so many new things here . Its like a complete package in a tiny box . *thumbs up wj*

I like WJunction because it's so mixed here, we have Indians, Arabs, Americans, Brits, Europeans, Africans, etc. It's a great place to learn about other cultures. :)

i like wj cause of the community i came here cause i wanted to get an rdp for uploading and i stuck here since i have learnt a lot of stuff and i have increased my knowledge a lot
i love here cause of the Cb where i meet various peoples from all types of ethnic backgrounds and lands i love this forum cause the community is always active :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back