What do you do when you are sad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 2 way for you ,1st live in your sadness then people make fun your, even your friends
2nd say Goodbye your accident and act like a mature man ,that is life
every sadness bring a happiness so search your happiness

when i am sad i will analyze few things

1)what is the reason for it
2)how to solve it
3)focusing on the problem to solve it
4)concentrating in other activities that i like most (i.e music)

to the max i will try to avoid my problems in my life

and don't worry about your problem just ignore it and go forward

life is colorful enjoy it

7WN4Z.jpg

your problems is nothing compared to my problems and guess what today i got another shitty problem ...

i cant say more cuz I'm Going to Explode ...

dejaVu is Born to suffer

there is nothing to do if you cant solve the problems... just keep smiling :) and live your life

watch?v=GZH4lxT-N5k

Last edited:
is there somebody on the planet that doesn't have problems like these i mean a girlfriend left you boo hoo cry me a river.
my ex wife (she was the love of my life) left me for somebody she met in a bar and took my daughter when she was 1 year old now she doesn't even recognize me and that is only one of the problems in hundreds similar one's, i would fart rainbows if i had your problems buddy.

i had over 20 girlfriends till now and i am never going to find somebody like my ex-wife but i don't give a flying fuck because i lost my daughter and believe you me that is the precious thing in my life that i would give my own life to the devil so i could have her back.

and this is not to make you feel better.

I search for another work, and wait till night, go to bed, start next day with "Today is a new day, let see what luck brings me this day" And to be honest, when I sad I stop being sad, I being awesome instead, True Story

when good thing is done with us we say wow,ur luck is good/im very lucky.when something done with u which is wrong,then we usually say im unlucky.my luck is bad etc.
I think we should believe in our self.in our ability and say,yes i can do these!
the hardworking,true spirit,positive thinking can change every negative into positive.we should remain our wiil power strong
If u fail in any work then try these again and again,tell them u can do these.

When I'm usually feeling down I always pray. There's nothing more comforting than to seek His presence in times of trouble and need. It feels good to unload this stuff through praying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back