Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution-X

Banned
Banned
What do uploaders take into account when deciding on what sites you are going to post on?

Blog or Forum?

Would you rather be the Big Fish on a smaller board or the small fish on a large board?

What is the biggest problems you see with sites that effect negatively the way you must post?

Just want to get some insight on what needs to be done to attract quality uploaders.

3 comments
They look for Cash because they are all Cash Whores now. They want downloads and sales, each has their own plan for getting there.

I see many more blogs these days though. Word Press is free and if you can keep a site up on blogger you do not need a domain name or hosting for the site.

Uploaders don't really exist anymore. You'll find them just seeding torrents now. It's mostly greedy point and click "let the servers do it, sorry for my English" foreigners now.

true unfortunately. you can see this is true by looking at all the filesharing sites, with "uploaders" using a new crappy filehost-of-the-week just to get sales. or look at the filehost support threads - 90% of the questions are just "where's my money" or some kind of "I didnt read the TOS, didnt try google, can you tell me how xxx works altough its explained on the site?"

Its a shame really, and I seriously hope those pissers rod in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back