What are the fastest mac release sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsultan

Can anyone inform me "What are the fastest mac release sites?"

A warez-bb user mojado uploads very fast every mac release.

Can anyone inform me where he gets the files first?

4 comments
People still use Macs? If so, why?

OK, I'm not really going to use this to start a pointless debate about what everybody's favorite operating system is, however your going to be pretty hard pressed finding a release site related to Mac products because they are largely only purchased by technologically incompetent people who have deep wallets, and by deep wallets I mean that they're not going to think twice about paying thousands of dollars for software that they likely won't even use on their crApple system.

Think about everyone you know who has a crApple, they're usually chicks whose father's spent $6,000 on a laptop for them to use simply as a facebook portal...

And yeah, crApple was the leader in mobile devices, in fact I owned a first generation iPad myself 4 years ago. But even the mobile market segment has been saturated by superior Android based products for a fraction of the cost.

If your wondering where people get their content from in which they upload to file hosts, its usually from one or two sources:

1. As the dossetup said "Mac App Store"
2. BitTorrent sites, typically using auto upload bots that receive RSS updates for new torrent files that then download/seed and re-upload/post the content to blogs/forums.

i wanted to know about warez files

scene releases starts at topsites

large FTP server where all the files are spread

once they get pre they show up on private P2P trackers

After they show up in the blogs, forums and public trackers

You best luck is joining a P2P tracker like IP torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back