What a ridiculous RDP Service is. (Hostedges.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winson

I bought there encoding RDP 1 week. And all their encoding Software not work under my RDP. You need to pay the license.

So I asked them to help me resolve the problem. They just said all the Software work well. But your account is Administrator.

So they asked me to use Handbrake. I think that everybody known how Handbrake works. It use your 95~100% CPU for convert 1 video.

Now you blocked my account because of I use 100% CPU in last 24 hours. That's funny. I only spend 12 hours(only convert 9 videos). OK?

Who the hell does like stay in front of the RDP for waiting the Video Converting??? I think not.

And about your CPU... I even didn't run anything under your cpu. But your CPU is full. always 100%...

Don't think nobody can check the CPU status after you block the "Start Task Manager".

Here is the Screenshot of our conversation.

imgur: the simple image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

In the end of this. I didn't received any notification before they Blocked my account..They just Block your RDP.

And the Service sucks. And the problem is on your end. Not me. You complaint that I use 100% CPU. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
3 comments
They released my RDP after I posted in Wjuction.

But they asked me to use X264 encoder software. That's funny. What's X264 Encoder Software??

Here is the link: x264 Encoder r2525

You have to run the Video Convert as "CMD command"..

x264_encoder_810.jpg

I just don't get it. How can they run a Encoding RDP without Video Convert Software.

They forbid most of the Encoding Software (And all the software be installed by them).

They will kick you off if they found the software use so many CPU.

They even didn't know how some Software works. I don't think they would allowed me to use HandBrake if they know HandBrake software.

I m not stupid to run X264 Encoder Software on a RDP. How long will you spend on a Video Convert Command??

You have to always check the Video Converted Done or Not. And 1 time 1 file

We buy RDP because of the High Performance and For Convenience.. Not stupid to spend lots of time to play on the RDP.

Good Luck to their Users.

Last edited:
Oh boy, I haven't read some much stupid shit about encoding never in my life.

If you don't know what x264 is, you're a true n00b and shouldn't be encoding in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back