Status
Not open for further replies.

iq2011

I got a message to my account that said

Dear ORON User,

Please contact us via ICQ Number: 612-574-040 as soon as you can.

Thank you

I contact oron at icq and they told me
" Do not upload copyrighted material from 1 company ". I don`t wan`t to reveal the name of the company....

This is very weird.... Do you think that Oron can get money from Companies so they stopped uploaders from uploading their copyrighted material ?
If they delete the files after a dmca what is the problem then ?

10 comments
3xupdate: I know that is due to dmca..... But one of the two question i done is ...if they delete the files after the dmca why they told me not to reupload those material ?

The only reason that i can think is that they get money from the company that send the dmca...

umm no,

They don't want any legal problems with that company if they constantly contact them...

whats so hard to understand

is hard to understand because they follow Digital Millennium Copyright Act and they remove the files.

Yes they constantly contact them but...
If they remove them then i think they will not have legal problems.

is hard to understand because they follow Digital Millennium Copyright Act and they remove the files.

Yes they constantly contact them but...
If they remove them then i think they will not have legal problems.
Maybe they don't wanna take any risks.

I got a message to my account that said

I contact oron at icq and they told me
" Do not upload copyrighted material from 1 company ". I don`t wan`t to reveal the name of the company....

This is very weird.... Do you think that Oron can get money from Companies so they stopped uploaders from uploading their copyrighted material ?
If they delete the files after a dmca what is the problem then ?

Is your file getting lots of downloads?
AKA making big money for you?

Perhaps they are trying to stifle your sales. Just a guess

Yeah but you said they asked you not to upload something from a certain company. Maybe only that company is pushing them too hard?
I mean, don't know, guessing. xd

Mindy why you changed the title of my topic ? What happened with freedom of speech ?

szerons: you are right, only that company push them very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back