VPS [WebZiter Pre-Release] Windows & Linux VPS - 100 Mbps & 1 Gbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
OVH in The Netherlands (DMCA safe)

OVH only has DC's in France, which aren't really DMCA safe at all. OVH only has .es/.it/.co.uk/.fr etc. with different offers and promos and so on. The hardware is all located in france. Paris/Roubaix.

Please do correct me if im wrong.

regards,
Ryan

OVH only has DC's in France, which aren't really DMCA safe at all. OVH only has .es/.it/.co.uk/.fr etc. with different offers and promos and so on. The hardware is all located in france. Paris/Roubaix.

Please do correct me if im wrong.

regards,
Ryan

Indeed, OVH DC is located in France, not Netherlands.

Hi,
We had personal contact with someone from the OVH support who guaranteed us that the server would be hosted the Netherlands, however, I will be rechecking this to make sure.

Thanks for the hint :-)

EDIT: You guys are right after all, it's just their office in the Netherlands. I'm a bit dissappointed that I did not receive this information before, however, the staff says they agree not to suspend for DMCA complaints.

Hey WebZiter
Those are indeed wonderfull offers,
But OVH has been acting pretty strict with warez hosting.
I have been hosting with ovh from past 2 years
but since 3-4 months, i have been getting lot of problems with them.
anyways, if you have personal contact with OVH, It should be fine :)

Hi,

I have a family member working with them.
We have an agreement about it, so no worries.
Thanks for your comments anyway.

There's a small delay, but once again, users that can't wait any longer may always ask for a refund. Please do not open up a case with PayPal as some users do, we ONLY refund when you open up a ticket so we can clearly cancel and delete your order.

Uhm, we order the server with OVH and we need to make a bank payment. We're almost there, but we need about 2 days for paypal to transfer the money to our bank account, the payment goes instantly after that and we should have the server within 1 hour. However, we do not order before we are sure and we are still running the latest tests on our test system. Should be in a week or so.

Hi,

Let me make this clear, first off all there's nothing to escalate, we already refunded 2 people who just kindly requested a refund.
You expect us to refund after you started an unauthorised payment dispute with PayPal?
Secondly, the URL you are providing isn't used anymore since like 3 months.

Next to that you are playing a mean game. Let's see what PayPal says when they say your mail were you're telling that you can't receive money and that's the only reason why you started a case.

If you think you should escalate this, go on, we get 2 clients like that every day, who try to order something and when they receive it they open up a case, up to now we won 15 cases and lost 0 cases.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I would like to make this clear: You send the mail with a kind request after our first reply over PayPal. You've choosen the hard way, because you opened a case with PayPal your money is currently on hold. We shall not provide you with another $24.95 and taking the risk that you will try to win this over PayPal as well.
As stated in the PayPal rules, this conversation will be fought under their eyes.
Whatever happens, you choose to be waiting for your money at least for 10 days longer.

Thanks to your choice people will receive their VPS earlier than you will be able to get your money back from PayPal.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back