Webyshare.com - PPD Up to 50$ / 10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium - Fast Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be kidding with that payout (20$)
and with that lowest ppd rates (tier 1 has only 3 countries and tier b is very low)
come on

ps;i just saw it now
so you want people to get 10k downloads from tier b to get paid without adult ??:emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

its just starting program . we update and also payout low after some time . like above chart in tier 2 have Brazil but its not show on here . we add some other but time by time.

Good day,
Question: If try upload only files of word and adobe PDF, and the users only see the files online, this files are counted also ?
Question to you because upload files in PDF and no count in mode see oe view.

Thanks.

No count the files PDF in version views online, the user must download the file for that count. >>> :emoji_cry:
step of this server, I keep looking.

Thanks,

Hi Black Tiger
I am using free account. Now I got 49GB on this account. When I upload more files, It said my storage is full and that I had to delete some files and tried again.
What can I do to upload more files?
Thanks

you must be kidding with that payout (20$)
and with that lowest ppd rates (tier 1 has only 3 countries and tier b is very low)
come on

ps;i just saw it now
so you want people to get 10k downloads from tier b to get paid without adult ??:emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:
:) endorsed.

My username is nhanhtuan.
This is the error
2017-12-06_13-00-43.png

I'm willing to use it, but I like other users here use it for movies and series, videos and etc. In this case if any DMCA arrives? Does the account block us? is warez archive allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back