Status
Not open for further replies.
his TOS means nothing to me he edits it to his liking for what ever the case may be to help his situation and its called a claim where you put in why your asking for a refund
a charge back is when u take further action and use a bank or other methods to force the moneys return that's a charge back

his TOS means nothing to me he edits it to his liking for what ever the case may be to help his situation and its called a claim where you put in why your asking for a refund
a charge back is when u take further action and use a bank or other methods to force the moneys return that's a charge back

I'm on your side, mostly cuz I don't like bentink.

But for many companies, for any claim, dispute, chargeback, etc. Anything that you are requesting back money via a thirdparty, you will be charged a fee; because you did not request it to them via support ticket / email.

Most good hosts can solve anything via their systems. If not, then you can take actions into your own hands and do a dispute / chargeback. Just make sure you don't have anything important on your hosting, because they will probably suspend or terminate your account. or make you pay a fee to get your files back.

I suggest, he probably won't unsuspend your account so just chargeback or call paypal.

yea true chargeback is different however like you said he changes the tos for his benefit all the time lol...

however not saying others haven't had great service...so I am not attacking

It is proven that webthosting is a scam many times, there is no need to argue. Just google.

Long, Long time (6 Months) ago, I myself had a vps with webthosting just to test. Didn't stay up for 5 hours, and when I go to the control panel to check it, they say it has been turned off. wtf? This happened atleast 4 times a week. The money itself wasn't the problem, it's the amount of times a day my forum was slow/not working that was priceless.

I just left the vps and moved on, wasn't surprised.

Mr P & Me. Bentink...I have a Suggestion , if you don't Mind.

There is a No point On Making Arguing here.Both will Waste Your time , but no conclusion will be Out there. So its Better to behave Like a gentle man And Sort Out the case Out Of Court.....( as Mr. p was saying aout filing Lawsuit...etc....).

Just Settle the whole matter On some amount of Money, on which You both persons Can do agree,Otherwise Mr. Bentink will cry off His TOS , as he do everytime , and You will Decribe your Sufferings With WebT.And No conclusions Will be out there.

People here will Only Just Make fun of you both and Take interest In your Argument , no one will Give you good suggestion to Clear out your Matter. So its good to Clear out The matter in between you both via messenger Or appointing a MID person who can settle Your Matter on some amount of USD , so that you will both can agree on it , and sort out all things like a Gentleman !!

Sorry , to interfere in your Thread , But its only a Suggestion , If you Both Person do like

you and your support team should just quit now before you get your curry taken away

hindus.jpg

Oh come on, not this BS again... Grow the fuck up already and stop wasting our time with immature discussions. And do something about your sense of Public Relations, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back