Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
I have this website with 16,000 unique visitors a day and 30,000 pages viewed (at least).
I'm with the ero-advertising and do 10 € per day, what you guys think?
The site is http://www.supertoon.net

Horrible earnings for a site with that much traffic but then again with the content of your site I dont think you will find many reputable networks to accept you. Maybe try popunders? ex: eDomz.com

so 3000 € p/m ?

He said he makes 10€/day how is that 3,000 per month?

10x31=310

thank you, how much do you think you should receive?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I'll try eDomz.com
When I check if it's worth I say here, I hope that the difference outweighs the fact that pay in U.S. dollars.
thank you

they pay really bad, I had 3350 views in 210 clickes unique making 6.27% and only paid me $ 0.04. :thumbdown:

paih.jpg

i still wonder how these people keep getting so many views daily. I hardly get 100 views each day :\

Hardwork,Dedication,SEO. Nothing comes easy, a lot of people expect to get thousands of hits after buying a domain and installing a script. There's way more to it.

i still wonder how these people keep getting so many views daily. I hardly get 100 views each day :\

I was lucky to be born in the country of the sun and warmth :sun:
I'm joking, yet few know how Brazil has over 90 million residents and structures communications are reaching more and more people every day.
It is a country with a sexual character much more open than most of the world and here's why this branch works very well, all together with hard work results in success. I know of cases that have 7x more visits I have.

well,
" Brazil has over 90 million residents and structures communications are reaching more and more people every day." If country's population is taken in to consideration no one beats China, am i Right?

@911
Its SEO techniques, unique content more advertising makes it happen. the more unique/innovative you are the more you win.

On-Topic:
that's cool man
good going!! thnumps

If country's population is taken in to consideration no one beats China, am i Right?

yes, it's true. but you can read my comment in regard to the mentality that too. I do not know very well the Chinese mentality but the Brazilian mentality is very sexual / erotic. Not only have a large population but also like what you do.

That's really bad ,i don't know how good is Brazil for advertisers,but with 17k UV/day from Romania i make around 50$ and i'm not using any pop-ups or anything that could make visitors run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back