Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
Go Choose google adwords tool and search their related keyword which you want to find for your business. and collect goof traffic with low competition keywords which need to target easily.

A Website's traffic generally depends on the keywords that are related to its business. The keywords are used as hyperlinks to get back links. References on social networking sites are also useful for getting traffic on a site. Social networking sites are good source of online users.

I found this information very useful. Also the tools you suggested here are very useful. Currently I'm using analytics tools that is Gostats which helps me to measure my website performance.

Free tools available

There are a lot of free tools available to choose keyword.You can just google.Some paid can be used in trial mode.But I prefer LTP and GK most of the time.Beside kw selection you have to check compition.I will suggest to not work on kw having KC above 25.

How to choose keywords properly for website?

Depending on your niche, you grab a pen and a paper and think "What would I search for if I wanted to find the information on my website?"
After you make a list, ask your friends what would they search for. Use also the synonyms for the keywords you have found.
At the beginning it`s hard to rank for general keywords so you should use long tail keywords (for example, instead of trying to rank for "cars" you should try to rank for "used cheap cars" , "cheap cars in san francisco" etc)

you can use keyword planner tool for choosing keyword or you can use google auto suggest

very nice information thanks for sharing your views

very nice information thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
By checking useful adsence words in google search engine we can optimist the keywords and also by guest blogging we can increase the website traffic.

There was a day when developing lists of primary and secondary keywords took up a lot of time in the world of the Internet marketing expert. But Google has developed several algorithms in recent years that make primary and secondary keywords almost ineffective in boosting the visibility of the content of a given website. However, primary and secondary keywords still play a big role in the indexing process and this is where they must be used properly to get your website exposure.

How to choose keywords properly for website?
Ask yourself the question. First, what is your business niche?
What products, services or information do you offer?
It is actually you that will decide what keywords you want people to use to be able to find your site.
Analyze is the right term for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back