Selling Website Likes Service Starting from $1 (review copies available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

firingarrows

Website Likes:

You can use this service to add facebook likes to your own blog post or webpage directly without the need to have a fanpage and to show your visitors that your blog or website is highly active also facebook likes affect your website ranking.

Note: We recommended that you add facebook like button to your blog or website before ordering this service so you can check the deliver of the package and to show your visitors the likes.

50 likes: $1
100 likes: $2
250 likes: $4
500 likes: $8
1000 likes: $16
1500 likes: $24
2000 likes: $32+500 free likes (best deal)

I can split these packages to 5 urls max

You don't like this packages, pm me and i will create custom package for your needs.

We only need your blog post or webpage link to provide the likes (no adult content).
We will deliver your order within 48-72 hours, but usually no more than 24 hour.
Payment via: PayPal only.

I will give 10 review copies 10 likes each (you must have a Rep power above 2 to be applicable for a review copy)

1)

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If I'm Not Available In Chat Please Send Me Mail To:
firingarrowsservices@gmail.com

If you would like to become a Website Likes Service reseller, pm me for more information.

Disclaimer: please note that this service is about adding likes to the likes button on your webpage or blog post not on the like button on your fanpage

Last edited:
6 comments
I will give 10 review copies 10 likes each (you must have a Rep power above 2 to be applicable for a review copy

i want 1 review copy

Check pm for website details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back