Status
Not open for further replies.

Umar.Work22

Hi guys , Its Umar here and I have a good designer who design websites on abode Photoshop.
So If you are interested in it here are some points to be noted.
Price :
1. Homepage (150$)
2. Pages(after homepage) (35$ each.)
delivery time : According to the requirement of the client.
Payment method.
1. Payza
2. Money bookers
3. Western Union.
Logo design or redesign will be charged as 25$
Samples
ptKYA.jpg

xOKZm.jpg

lNBwB.jpg

eGH88.jpg

wdZX6.jpg

Last edited:
9 comments
Some not bad work, but expensive, $70 for a logo? And if those on those templates are any example of your logo work i wouldnt consider those to be unique and brandable logos worth $70 honestly. The templates arent bad though, and the price, as long as its for unique work on the templates is pretty cheap if they are indeed your own work anyway.

Good luck with your sales

@iMage Bro ... price for logos can be reconsidered and these are made by my Bro he is a designer .And thanks for wishes and Work is all original :)

i would suggest to you to reduce the price of the Logo designing, i do understand coding a template takes alot of time so im not arguing that, but as a logo/banner designer myself, you are shooting for teh stars asking for that much, and the logos i have seen are not all that original honestly, the one for Federal Jewelery is just a stock free icon from somewhere.

I was going to consider purchasing off you but I had the same rough quote from a design company in the united kingdom that do outstanding work. you may want to drop prices if you want clients.

There where total 11 PSD designs in this order And i was paid in local Pakistani rupee . . . . Which was huge amount at that time well . . . . you can offer what you feel you can pay and the rate can be fixed . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back