Status
Not open for further replies.

Yate

Banned
Banned
Hello WJ,

I decided to go ahead and rewrite this topic for you, I felt it was rather complicated and contained details that, to be honest, you didn't really need to know. Hopefully this time I will be able to simplify it into less words :). Right, down to business! About this time last year, I came into some money and the first thing that I needed to do was put it to work as it wouldn't keep me fed or watered forever.

So after doing months and months of research followed by months of demo trading which followed to live trading, I've managed to live from the income I make from Forex. My strategic trading methods will work for anybody, even those of you who don't have a clue - however it helps to understand it. Remember: the more you understand, the more money you will make.

I am looking at sharing my expertise, experience and tools to help others (free of charge). So I am starting a new website, which means one thing... I want some help...

I am looking for two people; the requirements for both are;
- a good understanding of how to setup, develop and run a forum message board (vbulletin)
- how to setup a website with a membership area (for member only content and training)
- an understand SEO and online marketing
- somebody who's looking to help, as this isn't a money making scheme there won't be any money to pay you with however the one on one training I will provide will allow you to make money by yourself by either manually trading or automated trading (for those of you who are lazy).

Please PM me for further details.

The website itself is a member access only to many viedo and text courses which will include forex, CFDs, stocks and more.

Please feel free to leave suggestions, comments and so on below.

Last edited:
10 comments
Role #2 (Forum and Community Administrator)
Must be able to implement, maintain and use vBulletin.
Must have a good reputation.
Needs to meet the needs of members.

PM'd.

I am not sure how I can help but I have a degree in business of Finance which is all about stocks and how to run a business.

I would be happy to share my knowledge. Please feel free a to pm me and let me know if i can help out.

Well, I'm not going to lie - there is money to be had if you play your cards right with warez, but there's so many other options that people can take which are a) legal and b) more profitable.

I guess most do it for the love and not the money :)

Dont get me wrong. I was into warez but times is changing. And I rather stay out of jail over a few hundred or thousand of dollars. I dont want anything going up me.

Right, I have found myself an actor and written the content for the first two videos (out of the 29 part course) and filmed half of the first one.

If anybody here would like to help with the setup of the site please let me know.

Right, I have found myself an actor and written the content for the first two videos (out of the 29 part course) and filmed half of the first one.

If anybody here would like to help with the setup of the site please let me know.

Sounds really awesome. =)

What do people do wrong when trading Forex?
They are not intelligent enough.
Their psychology is all wrong for trading.
They underestimate the skills required.
They overestimate their own abilities.
They risk money before they have learned how to trade.
They over-complicate their charts.
They over-simplify their charts.
Their heart is just not in it.
They lack the necessary patience and perseverance to succeed.
Their losses are too large in relation to their wins.
They have no tried and tested strategy.
They are not disciplined enough to stick to their strategy.

Video #1 (first lesson) - 5mins
+ introduction to trader starter & the forex markets. (in progress)
* introduction - done
* what is trader starter - done
* what is forex (very brief)- done
* our course overview
* community summary
* free membership for limited time only

Video #2 (second lesson) - 15 mins
+ why trade forex, who trades forex and how do you trade forex -
* introduction
* what exactly is forex?
* how do people profit from trading?
* what platform do you need?
* what tools do you need?
* what's next

Video #3 (third lesson) - 10 mins
+ different trading styles you can adopt
* introduction
* breif summary/recap of forex
* the difference between a bull and a bear

Video #4 (fourth lesson) - 15 mins
+ the three types of analysis and charts
* fibonacci, japanese candlesticks & moving averages

Just sorting out the editing of the first round of videos - I am looking for an opener, can anybody here point me in the direction of any open source files?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back