1. worlockt

worlockt Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Click here: https://telepay.wmtransfer.com/en and from right side where country name written select your country from list and check, Do they support card payment there ? If yes, then drop another reminding mail to them ask to fix it.

2. kiboboss

kiboboss Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Anyone know how to change nickname (Middle name) on webmoney?

3. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
  4. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    Somebody got confused with new WM visual with my shared images.

So to all basic function are same as in 1st post, nothing changed, change in just visual.

5. Chris000

Chris000 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
  6. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    You can withdraw to your bank card.

NOTE: Be ready with documents ( card statement on your address written on that same as with account ) - It must be received as postal service.Not online one.
    Also card front scan image which properly emboss your name on that ( you may hide 2nd and 3rd set of number like 1234 XXXX XXXX 5678 )

Procedure:

1) Login and link your card with WM ( WebMoney ) system :
    For WMZ: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/accounts/requirements/anycard
    For WME: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/accounts/requirements/anyeuro

Only these 2 currency will work out, if your card currency is something else then bank may charge as per currency conversion.

2) As already ready with above docs, submit them and request for verification. Verification fee: 10 USD/EUR
    ( after complete verification will revert back to your card. )

3) There will be a code with payment, need to enter on WM site.

What are limits and fee ?

Check this: Screenshot by Lightshot

7. Chris000

Chris000 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    thanks for help :)

i have two more questions

(card statement on your address written on that same as with account) - It must be received as postal service

what do you mean by card statement ? do i need to send something or i will receive letter from webmoney to verify this ? btw i have formal passport with documents verified and address verified too is that enough ?

Verification fee: 10 USD/EUR = will be charge from my wmz/wme purse or from my credit card ?

8. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    Card statement: In which it shows last spent record like bank statement ( not older than 3 months )

You need to scan and submit them.

Its ok you have formal passport with verified date but this is for your account related details verification.And card verification means you are legal person of this card.
    Even for personal ( more higher ) passport also same procedure.

From your card and after verification as said above will be revert back.

9. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011

what this means?
    i have used sms verification till now without any problem, now i can not pay because the sms is not delivering. what to do?

10. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    if you have reset, recently it take 3-4 days to get restored. if still issue, i suggest write them.

11. DejaVu

DejaVu Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Hi,

I got this message in WM keeper classic software

when i enter the link i get

is this some auto procedure ?

will they block me or something if i dont upload documents

second question..

is stupid to open new account with same name ? (not linked to any wmid) using same IP :)

thank you in advance

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  12. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    I understand and recently webmoney start sending such message to almost all account holders which was previously formal level.
    Actually before this webmoney never took this verification process.But still it is piece of cake.

Also now we have option to change name, if previously we entered wrong.

Anybody need to enter their national id, driving license, passport or similar documents details.
    it must have issue date and expiry one.

They haven't block anybody yet, and they may ask to upload scan copy which should match with given data.

there is NO issue with using same ip on multiple account but still i suggest to stick with old account.As i know webmoney old dated account with BL score (
    https://gyazo.com/da40066d25deb1a63b4cfd31e2c85784 ) consider a trusted account.

Also i will suggest use your legal document as it is your money holding thing. Here some guys will be worrying that they may report to my government body or issue with filehost earning, Simple answer: DO NOT WORRY AT ALL.

Webmoney provide complete support to filehost business so your earning too.It is not Gaypal ;)

feel free to ask more query.

13. DejaVu

DejaVu Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    thank you for this information

14. filescloud

filescloud Member

May 20, 2016
    thanks for the wiki warloct....

thanks for the wiki warloct....

15. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Awesome thread, bookmarked it!

16. cachorroloko

cachorroloko Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Hello, worlockt

I own account in webmoney since 2010. However, in the last month the site is asking me to take a formal WM-Passport. The problem is that I do not have a valid passport. Is there any other document that i can send to get my verified account? I have sent my ID, driver's license, bank account and all are denied.

What can I do ?

I can not move my account with this lock.

Thank you and I'm sorry for my bad English.

17. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008
    Mate it is quite strange that your DL and bank details is not being accept.
    it could be some reason like bad scan copy, name doesn't match, bank copy older more than 3 months or an internet copy.

I have sent you my skype so we can discuss over there, also you may contact webmoney team for reason.

18. DejaVu

DejaVu Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    i got formal passport, is it easy to get intial passport ? so i can get more WME (limit is 45k € monthly , right ??)

idk about that agent and what they ask !! , any idea ?

if i order [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]prepaid card , [/FONT]it will be automatic intial passport ? or they mean different card ?

would love to find easy automatic way !

thanks

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  19. worlockt

Jan 15, 2008

1) Initial Passport

This is automated/manual process.
    Automated: Initial passport - WebMoney Wiki
    Manual: As i explained in 1st post you need to find a local agent where you can present physically with application form and verified ID, If there is no agent no luck as of now.

2) WME Limit:

With any of passport ( formal/Initial/Personal ) Can receive upto 2500 WME but you increase it upto 15000 WME in any 3 passport after submitting documents.Complete guideline here:
    Requirements for WME Purse owners (Natural Persons) - WebMoney Wiki

3) Prepaid card:

First to get prepaid card you need to follow these steps:

The following documents (scanned copies) are required to issue the card:

• passport
    • utility bill
    To upload the documents log in on the Passport verification page. If the documents are not uploaded, we won't be able to proceed with your card issuance.
    In case the scanned copy of the passport page with the indication of the place of residence is required, but such data can not provided due to your passport format, you will need to upload a recent public utility bill.
    The data from your WebMoney Passport will be used to issue the card, make sure all the data is correct. The changes can be made viaPassport Service.

More query, feel free to ask me over skype or here. :)

20. DejaVu

DejaVu Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    thanks for the info