WebMoney is driving me CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzuelo

Hi WJunction members,

let me give you the short version...

I used WebMoney for about 1 year (passport: alia), everything worked, sending fund etc.
I was using WebMoney Mini.

Now, I don't have access to the phone number I've used for registering.
Tried ENUM...can't acivate it, even though I could register and login on ENUM and allow ENUM in settings.
Tried to install WebMoney Keeper on my Mac...doesn't work, need the ENUM to work or the phone number.

The support doesn't provide useful help neither their FAQs.

Is there any way I can do something with the money in my purse (about 35 WMZ)
or should I just give up on it?

Thanks for reading and helping guys,
gonzuelo

12 comments
Contact the support provide your phone number and they will solve your problem. Sometimes this problem is existing on webmoney ,but the support always resolve the problem.

Sometimes it is hard with WM but you will never lose your money and you are able to solve the problem after some verification procedures.
They are in business for years. Indeed open a ticket or call them!

no answer yet, almost 72 hours passed...i won't call them, not worth the money I have in my wmz purse ^^
i'd rather donate that to someone in need lol

instead of trying to restore the wm account you can try restoring access to your phone number
may be you can apply for a new sim with the same number?

well, i moved to another country, i'm more than 10000km away from my hometown :D
screw it, i guess i'll just let it go

same for me..got 80E blocked in WB account, contact their support, and told me to fill some shiit formular, and send it to don`t know what fk agency/poste in RUsia...
fk cunts..

there is a procedure to change mobile phone on webmoney... all you need to know is your secred question & answe , together of course with user id and pass.

WM support is the most useless I've seen. It doesn't even exist for non-verified user, to boot. I was unable to get any help in regards to obtaining "Formal passport". All I got was a reply about "unfitting" documents which was in fucking Russian so I had to resort to Google translate to help me out.

Edit profile if you have shifted 10000 km from your hometown.
Also, Edit the previous mobile number to new. They will send you a verfication SMS with code. Enter it.
And you're done. Whatelse do you want? [:P]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back