Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyKBizzle

Now i realize the subject is taboo since i can't find a single article on the subject, but after 5 days, 5 boards, 1000 views, and no replies i'm totally stuck. The title says it all, when i started uploading to uploaded.net webmoney sounded like a ripoff on paypal. Now i find out that we can't use it in the USA. So now what? I have somehow been able to get myself the basic passport, but i still need to do the phone number verification and being in the USA they won't take my celly. And their teasing me, because you can turn off SMS verification but you need to verify a phone number before you can do that. I found a bunch of sites that allow you to receive sms, but all the numbers are already taken and i'm stuck. I find it hard to believe that all the uploaded links you see are being posted solely by europeons/russians. So someone has figured this out. If someone can help me get threw this phone number part, i'll write a thorough tutorial on webmoney and how to use it in usa. Thanks for any help

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back