WebMoney HELP (coz their website provide only useless FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhl

I want to say WebMoney is the most complicate payment gateway I've ever seen. They've many FAQ, tutorials, guides, etc. to tell you how to use it. But still not clear and not enough.

Enough grouch, lets get to the point. I don't need guides and tutorials. I just need to know "can" or "can not" - a simple yes/no answers for tons of my questions.

I just provide a valid E-mail only, no mobile phone number assigned.

Alias passportFormal passport
submit payment ?
receive payment ?
transfer $ to other purse ?
withdrew $ to bank card ?
withdrew $ by bank wire ?
use online e-currency exchange ?
perform above tasks without mobile phone number assign ?
perform above tasks without accuate Legal identification ?
perform above tasks without accuate User location ?
perform above tasks without accuate Contact information ?
max purse balance $ limitation ?

Last edited:
18 comments
Yes,because all this things are related to each other.

Webmoney is a trusted company,which have even better security than paypal.I have added my mobile number,and each and every transaction i must confirm with the number which thay send to my mobile phone.On that way im 100% secured.
I dont understand why it is difficulty to add a mobile number to your account...?

Last edited:
Yes,because all this things are related to each other.

Webmoney is a trusted company,which have even better security than paypal.I have added my mobile number,and each and every transaction i must confirm with the number which thay send to my mobile phone.On that way im 100% secured.
I dont understand why it is difficulty to add a mobile number to your account...?

What I concern is how they send the SMS to me. I'm not in Russia, nor in eastern Europe. If they send me SMS then that is an international call. I don't want to paid the expensive international call bill.

I never noticed on my phone bill,this is why i think it's free or the fee is very low.btw my provider always list on my bill anything,which is non in normal tariff.maybe the sms price vary for certain countries.

Last edited:
I never noticed on my phone bill,this is why i think it's free or the fee is very low.btw my provider always list on my bill anything,which is non in normal tariff.maybe the sms price vary for certain countries.

From Confirming transactions via SMS - WebMoney Wiki

Users of WM Keeper Classic, WM Keeper Light and WM Keeper Mini can enable confirmation of transactions and operations via SMS.
This option doesn’t require registration with E-num. Confirmation code is sent via SMS to your mobile phone provided in your registration data (in your WebMoney passport)
To enable this option please go to a specially designed webpage of the security service.
The number of short messages that can be used to confirm operations not related to transfer of funds (e.g. adding new contacts, key changing, etc.) is limited
When transactions (transfer of funds, payments via merchant.webmoney.ru, etc) are confirmed, the minimum WebMoney fee is increased to:

• 0,05 WMZ,
  • 1,50 WMR,
  • 0,40 WMU,
  • 150,00 WMB,
  • 0,04 WME,
  • 0,01 WMG,
  • 80,00 WMY.
Thus, if you wish to send 1 WMZ, you will be charged 0,05 WMZ, and if you send 100 WMZ you will be charged 0.8 WMZ (or 0.8% , as usual)

You should provide your mobile number and need to verify your account.

If you will use service Enum to confirm the operations, then you are not required to use SMS verification.

Last edited:
I have the problem that many people encounter before - can't receive the SMS for Mobile verification.
They require me to send them back a SMS [meh]
Time to reconsider using Payza (although it charge higher exchange rate)

Ok, I got the code eventually.... after wait for 3 hours

Last edited:
Hello PrimaHost, Can I keep using "Username and password" for Login method, while use "ENUM" for Confirmation ?
When I type my email and select "The mobile client" at Enum.ru, it said "This method of authentication is turned off by the user. Installation methods in your account"
What that means ?

Hello PrimaHost, Can I keep using "Username and password" for Login method, while use "ENUM" for Confirmation ?
When I type my email and select "The mobile client" at Enum.ru, it said "This method of authentication is turned off by the user. Installation methods in your account"
What that means ?

What version Webmoney Keeper you use?
Classic, Light, Mobile, Mini?

If you want to enjoy webmoney than turn off that enum,sms shit and work without all that troubles.You only need to install webmoney classic keeper and you will be able to login via it, just with your password

Webmoney is best payment system i have seen. NO risk that you will be fraud with chargeback. Instant transactions. Cheap fee. And it is actually easy in use. If you can not figure out in webmoney how do you even work online?:-=

Im not so sure if it's the best payment system but im sure it's the most complicate with the worst support center ever.I want to change my email and looks impossible.I'm asking them for help and they gives me an URL only that doesn't help at all.Now im trying to find a way to withdrawal my funds from my WMZ purse and to close my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back